Chapter 45

3rd person's pov

When Tsuna Was laying on the bench Sleeping peacefully. Lambo and the rest chuckle how Tsuna look like an sleeping angel. He was cute on the same time and was looking Adorable. They even take some pictures of Sleeping Tsuna before they wake him up.

"Tsuna-kun? Wake Up... We need to go Back..." Haru said gently waking up Tsuna who groan slightly and open his eyes.

He sat up and blink once or twice before smiling at them.

He notice the Sun was starting to go down and Tsuna smile.

"So We should go back." Tsuna said.

"Wait Before that. Lets First visit the festival." Haru exclaimed happily.

"Sure" tSuna said and follow them towards a Festival helding. Catty, The new cat that they found was sitting nicely in Fuuta's hair which Tsuna find it cute.

All the way they went to have different fun in the Festival until it was already Late.

"Tsuna everyone Come up here." Haru shouted as Haru went to the top of a Mountain. Everyone followed and what they saw Was incredible.

On the top,you can see small people from below, the Lake was shining in different rainbow lights and the held festival was Beautiful. For Tsuna truly Human world is Beautiful.

"This Is Great." Tsuna said.

"Yeah, I agree. Human World is Truly is Beautiful Tsuna-nii." Lambo said as he was smiling and look at the scene. Tsuna chuckle.

"Are you happy Now Lambo?" Tsuna ask knowing Lambo had gone too much pain in the past in Such a Young age.

Lambo smile more. "I can be more happier than With my Friends with me." Lambo answered.

"Don't worry Lambo, Even your a vampire We are still you friends." Fuuta said happily and put an arm around Lambo's neck.

"Yeah, Yeah. Lambo we can be your New Family and Friends." I-pin said and smile.

Lambo was shock a Bit but then look down. "Thank you." Lambo said Blushing.

"Awwww, Cute." Both Fuuta and I-pin said as they saw Lambo Blush.

"Meow~." The cat in Fuuta's head said happily.

"Ah, Even Catty Agreed." I-pin said.

Lambo can't help but to blush more. He smile at them as he feel the wind passes through him.

Seeing this it made Tsuna Happy. Seeing such a Lovely scene such as this makes him feel proud for some reason.

"Your smiling that means Your happy again aren't you?" Haru said and look at the scene infront of them.

Tsuna sigh. "Many things happen to my life this Pass few months." Tsuna said as he look at the sky filled with thousands of Stars. "Funny How I was just a Normal Vampire who crashed landed to this World and met some wonderful people such as You Haru." Tsuna said and chuckle. Haru was shock and look at Tsuna was smiling and Haru smile back and look at the stars.

"Such as amazing asThe guardians and everyone else. I can't thank God enough for giving me such a blessing." But Tsuna's e gaze soften and it went to sad gaze.

"But I know this happiness will not Last." Tsuna said as Haru was shock.

"Why? Were here with you right. No matter what We and along with the others Will be always be With you." Haru said cheerfully. Tsuna gave a smile in return.

"Thank you." Tsuna said.

"Your welcome."haru said and smile brightly.

"Guys the fire works is gonna start." I-pin said as they heard Counting.

3

All of the kids count with the countdown

2

1

BOOM!

And fire works lit up the sky. Their position had the greates View of all. Tsuna saw in the eyes of the kids how Happy they are, even Haru. Their eyes turn into a mirror that reflect the fire works itself. And Tsuna can't be more happier seeing this.

He look at those fire works and gave a sad smile.

"Haru, I-pin, Fuuta, Gokudera, Takeshi, Chrome, Ryohei, Mukuro, and.... Kyoya... You guys Give me happiness and Hope to my life. (Tsuna close his eyes as he was remembering the event happens) you guys Give New Reason to live but sad to say... (Tsuna open his eyes once more and it held sadness) human perish easily and us Vampires don't... So If you all leave this world... I wonder, Would I ableto cope up with it?" Tsuna thought as he was seeing the scene and was enjoying it as cold air passes through his face and hair.

🕝🕡🕘🕤🕛🕠🕜🕞🕚🕞🕤🕤🕠🕛🕘🕝🕡🕘🕘🕧🕞🕜🕠🕙🕚🕛🕘🕝🕘🕛🕠🕞🕠🕧🕡🕘

After that event they went home exhausted. It was currently day at the vampire world and it was a Quite day because naturally Vampire sleeps at Day. So I-pin andHaru also Fuuta decided to sleep too along with Lambo with such an Exhausting day. Fuuta carry the Cat since he said that it will be in a good Hands with him and Tsuna don't mind at all.

Tsuna then walk towards he and Kyoya's room. He then open it to revealed most shocking way that Tsuna can ever saw. He immediately close the door and blush a million shades of Red.

Tsuna put his two hands on his Face. "I should have Knock First." Tsuna thought.

What he saw was Half Naked Kyoya with a towel wrap around his Waist and was just done taking a Shower.

Kyoya on the other hand smirk and felt satisfied for some reason of His Omnivore action. Probably his Omnivore is doing a cute face that Kyoya would really like to see.

After Kyoya done putting some clothes he open the door and notice Tsuna was standing there blushing Madly. Kyoya smirk seeing the Omnivore in such a cute action.

"Where did you go off to?" Kyoya ask as he lean in the door blocking Tsuna's entrance.

"Ahm... Haru... Brought me... To... The .. Hu-human World I guess..." Tsuna said looking down playing with his finger nervously.

"I see, You went to go Out on a date with someone else. How Cruel." Kyoya said teasing a Bit. Tsuna blush.

"I didn't go out on a date!" Tsuna protest. "Lambo, I-pin, and Fuuta is with us. Ist not a Date." Tsuna said looking away from Kyoya.

Kyoya lean near Tsuna's ear. "Then You wouldn't mind if I take you on a Date tomorrow would you~?"

Tsuna think that the world is already ending. He can't believe his ears. Maybe his ears betray him or some sord. Tsuna blink once or twice.

"Heh? Pardon?" Tsuna ask.

Kyoya smirk. He grab Tsuna's soft pale Cold Hand and kiss it. Tsuna was already a blushing mess.

"Would It be ok If I take you on a Date?" Kyoya ask him with a smile.

Tsuna blush, Same time look at Kyoya like he was seeing A Ghost.

"Heh?"

"Hhhhhhheeeeeiiiiiiu!?"

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊