Chapter 19

3rd person's Pov.

Kyoya was confuse to what the Omnivore said to him. Fed on him? What was that suppose to mean?

"What are you talking about Omnivore?" Kyoya said coldly.

"-".....

"Omnivore?" Kyoya called coldly.

"What's your answer yes or No? Pls... I meed your answer..." Tsuna said clearly he needs Kyoya, he need his blood before the poison will kill him.

Kyoya can saw determination at Tsuna's eyes. It was clear the Omnivore need him right now. Kyoya look away before nodding. He then saw the brunet smile at him brightly.

The Brunet grab both of his shoulder and throw him onto the bed. Which was his under Tsuna.

Tsuna went close to the ears of Kyoya. "Don't worry I'll be gentle." Tsuna whisper before going to Kyoya's neck and gently dig his fangs.

Kyoya first felt weird to his Omnivore action, But as soon as he felt that fangs on his neck, he clearly understand what the Omnivore was saying, and what the Omnivore was.

Kyoya felt pain, pleasure from the moment Tsuna was drinking his blood. It was felt amazing but at the sametime painful. Kyoya growl in pain as he wrap his arm to Tsuna's waist gripping it tightly.

Tsuna didn't mind the grip. He was quite enjoying the taste of Kyoya's blood. They were amazing and unexplainable sweet. It wasn't too sweet nor bitter. It was a perfect blood, like Tsuna was eating strawberry cake yet... This wasn't a cake. This was blood from a living Human. It was delicious, Any Vampire can be addicted to this kind of blood and might kill Kyoya.

But Tsuna has his right thoughts. He quickly finish his drinking before liking the wound on Kyoya's neck revealing a two red dots on it. Tsuna smile as he can feel hisself now and he can't feel the poison again.

He look at Kyoya who is panting hard mad still has a tight grip at him. Tsuna knows Kyoya was still awake so Tsuna smile at him and  say.

"Thank you. I'll explain when your awake. Good night Kyoya, sweet dreams." Tsuna said with a bright smile before kissing Kyoya's forehead.

Kyoya did felt it and close his eyes as he relax.

That night was the night Kyoya got a wonderful sleep on his entire life.

🕙🕘🕒🕑🕐🕚🕔🕧🕜🕕🕤🕗🕣

When Kyoya wake up in the Morning, he was greeted by Hybird who sing a song. Kyoya thought it was the nicest sleep in his whole life before fixing hiself.

He went to the bathroom to do stuff until he notice on the mirror though his neck. Two red dots. Kyoya gave a confuse look to hisself before remembering what happen last night.

He hurry and fixhisself before storming out of his room and storm out to his room to find his Omnivore. When Kyoya was ready to step out of the building he heard a very very annoying laugh.

"Kufufufu~Looks like the idiot Sky lark is going out. Where are you going?" Mukuro said while it was clear his going out too.

"None of your business herbivore " Kyoya said coldly.

"Oh, Come on. Your going to the house of Tsunayoshi-kun aren't you?" Mukuro said.

Kyoya glare at Mukuro this time a death glare. Mukuro just smile, he knows its normal for Kyoya to glare at him.

"Kufufufu~ Then let's go together, I'm going there too." Mukuro said with a happy smile and already walking out side of the building.

Kyoya glare at Mukuro but making sure he'll distance hisself from the pineapple Herbivore.