Chapter 10

3rd person's Pov.

"Who's Turn to test our beloved manager Kufufufu~" Mukuro said while sitting on the couch.

"I will test that idiotic Manager today, Were going to Bianchi's Day care center." Gokudera growl.

"Oya? Your going to your sister?" Mukuro ask.

Gokudera just scoffed indicating a yes.

"Maa~Maa~ I hope you won't get rough on him. The sushi he had made was delicious, I wonder where he got that from?" Takshi said out of nowhere.

Gokudera's eyes went to Takeshi saying the same thing as to Mukuro just smirk but his eyes says the samething that Takeshi easily to hide.

"That was heaven." A cold voice which is Hibari.

Mukuro's eyes widen since Hibari barely give a comment, but then decided to comment to. "I agree with the sky lark, It was heaven. I'm also curious to where he did get those foods?" Mukuro said.

"Maybe you could ask him Gokudera?" Takeshi said.

Again Gokudera just tch, before a knock was made on their door.

"Come in." The voice of Takeshi said then the door open revealing a Tsuna wearing another jacket with a hood.

It seems the Guardians notice that Tsuna never really like exposing his skin nor of his face that much. Tsuna is more nervous and shy all the time towards them, unlike the previous manager who always smile and sometimes seduce them.

"Tsk, Today you'll coming with me." Gokudera said.

"O-Ok. Then." Tsuna answer.

Then Gokudera stand up and exited the room. Tsuna bow politely to the other guardians before following Gokudera on his own.

Tsuna follow Gokudera to a parking lot, to a red car with skull design on them. Tsuna can't identify what is it but he clearly knows it expensive and fast. (A Ferrari car to be exact)

Gokudera went to the driver sit as he order Tsuna to sit beside him. Tsuna wear the sit belt and Gokudera wear a shade of black before starting the engine and drive as fast as he can which Tsuna was amaze by that.

As they reach at the day care center Tsuna smile at Gokudera.

"Stop smiling, Its damn creepy." Gokudera said.

"I'm sorry, Its just what you did earlier was amazing." Tsuna said amazed.

Gokudera's eyes widen. No one had ever compliment his driving like that. All of those people commented that he drive terrible and might kill a person with a heart attack or something like. But this new manager seems to enjoy his demotic driving.

Gokudera just tch before walking inside the day care center to meet his sister.

Tsuna look at the day care center and paled. This is not his day he knew it.

This day care center was one of the previous job he had apply before. All the kids love him in this academy but just like in his world, the workers here got jealous specially when Tsuna is close to Miss Bianchi the owner of the day care center.

He got fired by the head of this facility Miss Cherry because of a incident of fire where he burn the garden once. (But it wasn't him, it was to be burn on purpose by miss Cherry so Tsuna will be fired)

Tsuna hope that Bianchi won't mind seeing the kids again, specially that kid name Lambo. Well the kid was a Vampire 700 years old (7 years old) and the young Vampire was lazy and likes to sleep a lot. He only talks to Tsuna and never to the others, maybe its because Tsuna and him were vampires, but Lambo do like Tsuna. Is just like Lambo was thrown by his own family to a human world (hoping humans will kill him) and Tsuna was same but unlike Lambo he didn't suffer hell.