Chapter 6

3rd person's pov.

@ Human World.

Tsuna was walking towards the apartment where he stay since he walk in the empty silent road during the night. His a vampire its natural to walk at night but he might spoke some humans so his quite avoiding them thanks to his intuition.

Then he heard a girl scream,he turn to a dark alley and saw a 3 group of bad vampire ( You'll notice because they're eyes were crimson red.) was there and one of them was bitting a girl's neck. That girl has pale skin, Indigo hair and has eye patch on the eyes.

Tsuna quickly kick the man who feeding on the girl.

"Why you stupid brat! How dare you interrupt me!?" The man said and stand up.

Tsuna smirk and fought with those man within 1 minute they are lying on the ground. Tsuna was certain they are already dead. And once the rays of the sun shone on them they will disappear with a smoke.

Tsuna went to the girl who is trembling in fear still a bloody mess in her neck.

"Relax girl, I won't hurt you. But let me fed on you pls...." Tsuna said calming as possible.

The girl first tense the word fed But she saw those calming and relaxing brown chocolate innocent eyes, she nod slowly.

Tsuna smile before leaning down and fed on the neck of the girl slowly. He quickly drunk the sweet balance blood of the girl. He quickly take a hint that the girl has a flame inside of him. Indigo = Mist flames = Illusion.

He also conclude that this girl was innocent and a nice girl like Haru and I-pin. He quickly finish and lick the wounds with his tongue before the two marks of fangs disappeared from the girls neck.

He quickly lift the girl bridal style.

"Come on, its dangerous here. I'll bring you to my apartment if that is ok?" Tsuna said.

The girl nod and put her two arms at Tsuna's neck. Tsuna start to jump roof by roof before going through his open window and went inside the apartment. Tsuna lay the girl on the bed and and went to I-pin and Haru to wake them up and help the young girl since his a boy + a vampire.

When Haru and I-pin help the girl felt better like the girl did take 30 minutes bath and Haru handed her a cloths The girl , Haru, I-pin and Tsuna was sitting on the living room.

"My name is Cielo Tsunayoshi." Tsuna introduce his self calmly.

"My name is Haru Miura." Haru said with Cheerfully.

"I-pin." I-pin said cheerfully too.

"Hi-Hi, My name is Chrome, Chrome Dokuro." Chrome said shyly but scared at the same time.

Tsuna approach Chrome.

"What a nice name, But, Chrome are scared of me?" Tsuna ask.

Chrome first was shock before shaking her head and look down. " Nope I know your a good Vampire, Thank you for saving me.....Tsuna-nii." Chrome stated and gave a nervous smile at Tsuna.

Tsuna smile back and blush with that name 'Tsuna-nii' but then its quite ok. "Thank you Chrome-chan. Can you promise me one thing?" Tsuna say it calmly.

Chrome nod as a respond.

"Can you not tell anyone about my existence. Pls..." Tsuna said with a pleading voice hopely Chrome will say yes.

"As a thank you, I Chrome will promise that I should not tell anyone about you." Chrome said.

Tsuna chuckle before he bow politely at Chrome and say " Thank you Chrome."

Chrome blush with Tsuna despite being a vampire he was so polite.

Tsuna ask Chrome to stay and sleep at Tsuna's room since its late at night. Tsuna then went back to the roof and star gazing their since he sleeps at day not night.

When morning comes, Tsuna did tell Chrome about him because his H.I did say to trust Chrome and Tsuna trust his H.I that was never wrong before.

Chrome understood and conclude that Tsuna was a good Vampire. But Chrome was shock when Tsuna said something about a power that she possess.

She was shock that she possess a indigo flames, which later appeared on her hands for a minute before disappearing. Tsuna explain that Indigo flames are known as Mist flames and Mist Flames are known as Illusion.

So Chrome often Visit Tsuna every afternoon since Tsuna was asleep at the morning, and learn more about that flame thingi.

3 week has gone when Tsuna meet up with Chrome. And 3 weeks has gone by since Chrome learn a simple illusion.

Like popping a snake out of nowhere and struggle Tsuna to death (ofcourse Chrome won't do that. She was just testing out her illusion) summoning falls of lava, cracking the ground, turning the living room to a beautiful garden and most importantly hiding from the mist.

She once try hiding her presence towards Haru and I-pin and it work but not on Tsuna considering Tsuna can detect flames and thanks to his demotic H.I he can detect Chrome.

Tsuna said that Chrome can use that thing to gave her self a self defense attack when a bad vampire attack her again. Make sure to fight those things and never let them near your neck or wrist or they will drunk your blood together with flames you possess.

Chrome understood and often came to Tsuna's house until it stop when Chrome said that she need to flew towards Italy for business matter. Tsuna understand and let Chrome be free.

But Chrome promise him that she will never tell about Tsuna and she will never use those flames unless they were necessary.

Time check 6:46am

Tsuna was done preparing breakfast for Haru and I-pin before hisself getting ready to bed and go to his dream land.

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊