Chapter 43

3rd person's pov.

Kyoya felt relaxed and relief once he had awaken from his slumber. He realize that he was sleeping in the couch in the hospital. He quickly sat up and yawn a little bit before his eyes darted towards the Tsuna who is somehow watching something from his (Kyoya) phone.

Kyoya quickly called. "Omnivore"

"Huh? Ah! Kyoya! How are you? Are feeling fine? Did I bite too hard? I'm sorry.." Tsuna said as he rush towards Kyoya.

Kyoya who gave a confuse look suddenly remember what had happen. This young Vampire had Fed on him. Quickly Kyoya sigh and held his finger towards the bite marks on his neck.

"Did it hurt still?" Tsuna ask worriedly.

"I'm fine Omnivore. Don't be so worried. You should be more worried about yourself." Kyoya ask.

"I'm fine now. Thank you for your wonderful Blood." Tsuna said with a bright smile which Kyoya was a bit surprise and mesmerize. Because it seems Tsuna was in a energetic mode.

"How long I was been asleep?" Kyoya ask.

"an Hour." Tsuna stated.

Kyoya just Hn and Tsuna went back to his bed sat down and watch the video his currently watching.

Kyoya snatch his phone back. Tsuna pouted.

"Mou~ Kyoya, Let me borrow your phone. Pls..." Tsuna said.

"And Why? You already use it without my permission."

"I'm just bored..... Since I fed on you... I   can't sleep anymore so I decided to snatch your phone while your asleep.

"Who'd you open it?"

"I'm a hacker Kyoya, I can hacked a simple phone password."

Kyoya glared at Tsuna and Tsuna gulp and bow immediately. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Don't worry I didn't went to your private something. I just went to watch Videos to entertain myself." Tsuna said shyly with a smile.

Kyoya just stared at his cute omnivore and pat his omnivore's head.

"Thank you by the way Kyoya, Thank you very much." Tsuna said as he hug Kyoya tightly.

Kyoya just smirk before hugging Tsuna tightly. He kiss Tsuna's forehead befor saying "His mine, I'm not gonna let anyone take him." Kyoyo more likely thought.

Tsuna broke the hug and smile at Kyoya. Suddenly the door open to revealed Shamal.

"Shamal!" Tsuna explain happily.

Shamal first Froze and was surprised about what he see. He thought that his patient is badly injured and has poison. How the hell this brunet boy became like this? Happily and more energetic.

"Omnivore? You know him?" Kyoya ask.

"Yes, His Shamal, My doctor since I was very Young." Tsuna said happily.

"Ok? What the hell happen to you!? You look energetic and not... Weak at all." Shamal said in surprise.

Tsuna was thinking, "You know I always feel like this whether I fed on Kyoya." Tsuna murmur.

"Kyoya? You mean Him? Why would you feed on a Vampire?" Shamal said.

Tsuna chuckle. "You do realize, Kyoya is not a Vampire."

Shamal blink once or twice before "HHHEEE!? SERIOUSLY!?"

Kyoya smirk thinking that Shama was an Herbivore Idiot indeed. What a stupid perverted doctor. He heavily sigh and went to his Omnivore side.

"Ok, First I was surprise. Now Let's do a stupid check up so you can get the hell out of here. I have a date"

"You know That's problem of yours. Your such a womanizer that no lady wants to stay by your side."

Shamal glare daggers at Tsuna. "First advice. Never drink a blood from Hibari Kyoya." Shamal stated Kyoya glare at Shamal.

"Seriously I'm serious."Tsuna said.

"Tsk, Your lucky that 'That' your only men patient." Shamal said as he begun to check on Tsuna up.

🕓🕠🕗🕝🕑🕧🕙🕕🕡🕞🕙🕞🕞🕛🕕🕡🕡🕖🕡🕙🕛🕕🕙🕡🕞🕔🕧🕕🕡🕡🕙🕡🕙🕡🕡🕙

After the check up, Shama advice Tsuna that he should drink the pills that made from Reborn's sun flames to reduce the poison on his body, All though Shamal doubted that he ever need the pills since Tsuna was acting very energetic and normal when he drink Hibari Kyoya's blood. But Shamal do advice not to drink again or he might go on high.

Tsuna understood each one before thanking Shama for everything. Once Shamal left Kyoya ask Of Tsuna was feeling fine. Tsuna said his fine but he ask Kyoya to what happen between his Father and Ieyoshi.

Kyoya was about to answer when the door shut open.

"JUUDAIME!" Hayato was there came in. "Juudaime? Are you ok? Any thing hurt? Did this bastard did something to you? I'll blow his head off if you want!" Hayato said as he was checking on Tsuna.

Kyoya send glare daggers at Hayato.

"Maa~ Maa~ Calm down Haya-Chan. Are you really ok Tsuna?"

"Nah, I'm fine Hayato, Takeshi." Tsuna said calmly.

"That's great news." Takeshi said happily.

"I'm glad your ok Juudaime." Hayato said within a relief.

"Are you two ok as well?" Tsuna ask.

"I'm fine Juudaime."

"Fine as ever. All though we were worried." Takeshi said.

"Sorry guys if I had to make you worried about me." Tsuna said.

"Its fine atleast your ok now aren't you?"

"Never been better. Thanks minna." Tsuna said. "Thank you for saving me at that time."

"Ofcourse Juudaime, Anything for you."

"Ofcourse Tsuna, Were friends are we?"

"Yes, Were Friends." Tsuna said with a smile that make there hearts felt happy.

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy.

All though its a short Chapter... Hehehe 😊😊✌🏻✌🏻