Chapter 31

3rd person's pov.

"So Lambo what are your doing here?" Tsuna ask as he and Lambo walking towards the mansion.

"Tsk a stupid cow like u shouldn't come anyway." Hayato commented.

"Bleh, Baka-dera shut up. I came here for Tsuna-nii.Not to some idiot like you!" Lambo said.

"Why you stupid Cow!" Hayato said and was about to attack Lambo who cling in Tsuna's arm. But Takeshi stop Hayato.

"Maa~ Maa~ The cow just want to visit Tsuna ok." Takeshi said.

"Don't touch me stupid baseball freak." Hayato said as he glare at Hayato.

"Its fine, its fine Hayato. Were friends like?" Takeshi said.

"Who would like to be friends with you!?" Hayato said.

Well let's set the Argument aside and focus on Tsuna and Lambo.

"So Lambo why are you here?" Tsuna ask as they reach the mansion.

"Reborn called a friend from human world name Fuuta. Fuuta is I-pin's best friend and my friend too as to were classmates." Lambo said.

"Why would Reborn call Fuuta?" Tsuna said then Reborn jump from his head and to the door which leads to the meeting room.

The meeting room open and both I-pin and Haru jump in happiness and Hug Tsuna like there were personal teddy bear.

"TSSSUUUUNNNNAAA!!" They both said.

"Can't.... Breath..." Tsuna said.

"Why you two idiot womans! Let go of Juudaime!" Hayato command.

"Oh my gosh! Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi..." Haru said with a smile on her face. Well she's their ex-fans. " Meh... I know I shall be the future wife of Tsuna since Tsuna is a good at cooking I can handle it." Haru declare.

"Hey, You could not declare something like that to Juudaime Stupid Woman.!" Hayato said.

"Ofcourse I can you know!" Haru said.

"Wait, before you will argue. Just explain to me why are you here Haru?" Tsuna said.

"Well, Reborn said we could come. Its been a 3 months since your gone Tsuna." Haru said.

"We just miss you Tsuna-nii." I-pin said.

Tsuna brighten his smile. "I miss you too. But Who is Fuuta?" Tsuna ask.

"Hello Tsuna-nii. My name is Fuuta De la stella. I'm a Human but I'm known to the Vampire world as a Ranking prince." Fuuta introduce hisself.

"Hello too Fuuta-kun. And Ranking Prince?" Tsuna ask.

"Fuuta, Rank Hayato Gokudera." Reborn said Fuuta nod and start to rank Hayato Gokudera, then after Fuuta got a large book and right the result, everyone read it.

Over 100 Gokudera Hayato are the following:

34% of Patient.
98% of being impatient
98% of saying bad words
98% being loyal to the storm
98% good at piano an dynamites

Have a chance to be famous in vampire world as "Smoking Bomb Hayato"

99% to be the Decimo's storm guardian.

Hayato smile at the result. It was good and quite great, his feeling proud of it. Tsuna saw worse at Hayato though, he swear he just saw some ears and for godess sake a Tail wagging.

"Fuuta-kun, Can you rank me too?"Takeshi ask Fuuta nod. The results are.

Over 100 Yamamoto Takeshi are the Following: