Chapter 9

3rd person's Pov.

Tsuna was now preparing hisself as he existed the apartment. Haru and I-pin went to work and school early in the morning. So Tsuna got the keys and then shove it in his pocket and went to the street to ride a taxi towards the Guardians Entertainment.

Once he was their, he enter the high building then he felt the cool air inside the building. Tsuna smile at hisself and proceed to the front desk.

"A-Ah-Ano... Do you know where could I find the Guardians?" Tsuna ask politely.

One of the girl in the counter look at Tsuna. "You must be the passing candidate... My name is Kystal Kate I work here." The girl said cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you Kate-san. My name is Cielo Tsunayoshi." Tsuna said as he bow politely.

"You don't need to be so formal with me... Come and follow me. I lead you towards the Guardians." Kate said.

"Ok." Tsuna said as he follow Kate towards the elevator in silence.

"You know Tsunayoshi-kun. The Guardians rarely accept someone to be their manager. I wonder what they saw on you." Kate murmur.

"Hm. I wonder what also." Tsuna said.

Then the sound of a 'TING' was heard and the elevator door open. Kate then walk towards the hall followed by Tsuna and realize that Kate was walking towards the big white door.

"Tsunayoshi-kun, wait here ok." Kate said.

"Ok."

Kate then proceed to knock the door before going inside. Tsuna waited their for 3 minutes before Kate call him to Come in. Once inside Tsuna saw the guardians was their.

Gokudera was near at the window smoking (Which Tsuna hate the most), Takeshi who was smiling and sitting on the couch and infront of him was also Sasagawa sat down. Mukuro was sitting on the chair with a desk and Hibari was leaning on the wall with a scary yet calm face.

Tsuna gulp before kate tap his shoulder and whisper "Good Luck" before leaving. Once kate did leave, Hibari start to move towards Tsuna and remove Tsuna's move which revealed Tsuna to be looking down with pink cheek.

All the guardians admit he is cute and adorable. If his a girl then probably boys will jump over a building for him.

Takeshi smile and start to talk.

"Nice to see you again." Takeshi said.

Tsuna bow and said "Nice to see you too."

"EXTREMELY, good to see you." Sasagawa said with a smile.

"Good to see you too." Tsuna said as he bow to Sasagawa too.

"You finally decided to show up yourself." Mukuro said

"EXTRE-" Sasagawa was about to speak when,

"Shut up, Your too god damn Fu***** loud." Gokudera almost growl.

"What you say you Tako-head."

"How dare you call me a tako head!"

"Shut up herbivores or I'll bite you all to death."

Hibari was holding a tonfa already.

They all went silent.

"Tsk I guest I need to leave then." Sasagawa said as he stand up and already walking towards the door. Tsuna can only stare at him as he walk by and Sasagawa whisper also the same words Kate whisper to him.