Chapter 40

3rd person's Pov.

"Sir we have company"

A guy said as he bardge in the room.

"Kill them all." Iemitsu order.

"Understood." The man said as he run outside but before he can go outside, a bullet run pass his skull, he quickly fell to the ground.

"Tsk, what a pathetic subordinates." Well Reborn said as his gun was still smoking.

"Tsk, Stupid Basatard!" Hayato said as he kick the body away. But then many mens came and they were fighting.

More like Hayato was using his C.I.A system and bombs everywhere to destroy all the enemies.

Takeshi was using his Katana to fight, Ryohei use his fist and Kyoya use his tonfa.

Hayato Kill 15 mens in total,44 more badly injured.

Takeshi kill 3 and 34 badly injured

Ryohei kill 4 mens and 20 badly injured

Kyoya was furious and a prefect demon so he killed more than 20 mans and 78 person badly injured.

Reborn is unknown because he keep shooting bullet at everyone he see so its uncountable.

Mukuro and Chrome uses their mist flames to travel through the vuilding which they did saw the Machine where Tsuna and Ieyoshi was in.

Mukuro sneak in so thus Chrome.

They summon their trident and start to destroy the machine which Ieyoshi did saw and got out if the tube.

Ieyoshi then look at Mukuro.

"How dare a stupid and pathetic Human like you ruin my source of power.!" Ieyoshi said with anger.

"Kufufufu~ Let's just say you shall
not touch the Vampire who I care." Mukuro said as be created his Illusion and made Ieyoshi taste the 6 path from hell.

Chrome held Tsuna on her arms yet he was attack by Iemitsu who is furious.

Chrome send flying, she will hit the wall if it wasn't for Kyoya who catches her.

Kyoya gave a death glare to Iemitsu.

"Herbivore,  I'll bite you to death" Kyoya said as he charge Iemitsu.

Both were fighting and Iemitsu was surprise and shock how a human has this kind of strength. 

"Tsk, How can a human like you have this strength." Iemitsu said as Kyoya send him flying, well technically Kyoya kick him.

Kyoya didn't say a word but just smirk and coldly glare at Iemitsu.

Kyoya was about to attack and hit Iemitsu again but Reborn shoot a bullet on Iemitsu's feet which lead Iemitsu groan in pain.

Ieyoshi was send flying beside Iemitsu, and Ieyoshi was in state of shock and he has a pale face. (Mukuro gave him
a nightmare that he never thought he would see. Its really an hell.) Which leads him traumatize.

Reborn slowly approach Iemitsu.

"Hm~ I though that the leader od Consulenza Esterna Della Famiglia or more known as CEDEF is a bastard father." Reborn said aa he step on Iemitsu which cause to groan in pain.

"NO! Is just that kid is Useless, He might just might disappeared in this world." Iemitsu said.

Reborn send Iemitsu flying.
"Your a really a Baka-Mitsu. Tsuna might be useless to you. But to us, his not." Reborn said and smirk along the way.

"Kufufufu~ Shall we torture him?"Mukuro said with an evil smile.

Reborn smirk, "I'll be glad to help"

Kyoya on the other hand want to bite that herbivore to death, but, Rightnow his Omnivore is in bad condition.

"Tsunayoshi." Kyoya called but Tsuna didn't say anything.

Kyoya check Tsuna's pulse if his alive. He heard a low heart bit and its bad. Also Tsuna's body was cover with black lines which is he conclude a poison.

"Tsunayoshi!" Kyoya called again but Tsuna didn't answer him.

Instead Kyoya carry Tsuna bridal style and stated to Reborn that Tsuna need medical attention fast.

Reborn stated to put Tsuna on the ground gently. Kyoya nod. Reborn then started to heal Tsuna with sun flames so thus ryohei who uses his power to heal. So technically both of them starting to heal Tsuna.

After 47 minutes, Tsuna started to move and started to regain conscious. He slowly open his eyes and look around. First thing he felt is a cold yet warm gentle hands careless his cheek. He also can determined that someone was healing him with sun flames since he can sense it with his presence.

Tsunayohi/Tsuna-nii/Tsuna/Tsuna-sama.

Everyone call him. He blink once or twice before his vision was clear.

"Minna." He said in a weak voice. Suddenly a strong arms wrap around his body. Tsuna close his eyes once again and burried his face in someone's chest. Once the hug broke Tsuna open his eyes and saw Kyoya infront of him.

"Kyoya?" Tsuna calle weakly.

"Hn.Tsunayoshi."Kyoya said as he touch Tsuna's chin. Tsuna smile at them, gave them a weak smile.

Kyoya lift Tsuna bridal style which Tsuna blush but since he was tired he once again close hiseyes. But he was happy that his friends was their for him. No matter what situation he was in his friends will be there.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.