Busted

Reinelle's POV-

"Who are you?"

I turned around very quickly, as did the rest of my friends, to find three boys standing in the doorway. I quickly glanced back to the picture we were observing. The same boys that were in the picture were standing in front of us, yet they looked nothing like the boys in the picture. They looked happy, standing together with their arms around each other, laughing. When I looked up to the boys in front of me, they looked angry and shocked at the same time.    We were dead.

Lalynn completely ignored their question. "Wh-what?! Why are their boys in our school?!" She semi shouted while making her statement. I couldn't help but face palm in front of the boys. 

The boy with the blond hair looked confused, while the lilac haired boy looked over to the tallest of them all. He was the one with the black hair and the design. He also appeared to be the most serious of them all. He looked...in a way...cute? 

He looked at me for some reason. Without breaking eye contact with me, he said, "I believe a better question would be why are you in our room?" My eyes went wide. Of course I knew that these were rooms, but the fact that there were boys in this part of our school still managed to stun me.

"You're right. Why are we in your room? Our sincerest apologies for invading your privacy," I said, "But may I ask you a quick question? How many more of you are there?"

The boy with the lilac hair let out a small laugh, failing to hide it, while the boy with the blond hair smiled. The boy with the black hair tried to silence the lilac haired boy, then turned to me. "Ah, you mean to say how many more boys there are. You'll see tomorrow." I looked at him with a confused expression, and Lalynn, Misaki, and Kayla started their murmurs. "You act as though you've never seen boys before." The blond haired boy laughed.

Misaki looked at him with a witty look on her face. "Not in our school, no we haven't. What even are your names?"

The blond haired boy nervously responded,"Mika. Short for Mikaela Hyakuya." The boy with the lilac hair looked confident  as he said, "Name's Lacus Welt." Finally, we all turned to the boy with the black hair. "René. René Simm." He replied slowly.

I think we should go now. They most likely have some sort of adult supervisor in this area with them. If he or she pops a look in here, y'all know we're goners for sure." Kayla said. I nodded in agreement and was about to leave, when Lacus stopped us at the door. "Wait, you guys. There're more dudes out there. If you just walk out like that, they're gonna see you. We'll help you get out."

René nodded and started digging in the closet, moving the clothes aside to reveal a small lever. "If you pull this, there will be a tunnel that leads you to the library." He held the clothes aside and he motioned for us to go once he pulled he lever. One by one, each of us went through the tunnel. First Kayla, then Misaki, Lalynn after, and finally, me. As I was about to enter the tunnel, René stopped me. "How did you even get in here? Was the entry to the West wing not locked?" I smirked a little before answering. "The library." With that, I was gone.

******************************** Time Skip **********************************

Once we were in our rooms, we changed to our pajamas and started discussing the boys, mostly about their appearances. "Mika was kind of cute, don't y'all think?" Asked Misaki. "Was it just me, or did y'all also see Lacus staring at me? A LOT??" Asked Lalynn. "Oh yeah, I saw that too!!!" Said Kayla, enthusiasm in her voice.

They kept on conversing loudly, but my thoughts became louder than their voices.

You'll see tomorrow, he had said. What had he meant by that? I wondered.

Little did I know that my semester was about to change starting the very next day.