Jason Lennox

Jason sat down on a small wooden chair by Reinelle's desk. He tried not to shift uncomfortably due to all the eyes on him. Instead, he kept his eyes on Patricia.

"Agent Lennox, these are the girls I was telling you about. I can always count on them," she said with a smile.

"Ah, I've heard quite a bit about you ladies," Lennox said. The room stayed silent.

"Girls, remember when I told you we were going to have a few guests on the day of the CoveOps Carnival?" They nodded. "Well, here you go. I know I said guests but they had a tight schedule."

Agent Lennox looked at the girls sitting in the room and offered a small smile. "What's your name?" Jason looked in Misaki's direction.

"Misaki Hanaori," she said shyly.

Lennox gazed in a new direction. "And you?"

"Hazel Prieto."

Agent Lennox got to hear every girl's name before turning to face Reinelle.

"I don't think we got a proper introduction," he said. "Reinelle Simmone, am I correct?" 

Reinelle took Jason's outstretched hand and shook it. "You are, sir."

The introductions finished quickly, and soon enough, every girl was wandering through the school, going about their business. All except for Reinelle.

"So, Kennedy told me what happened. Do you call her Madame Kennedy or Aunt Pat?" Jason stood with Reinelle in the room, giving her a questioning look. 

"Both."

"I see," Lennox said. Reinelle was staring hard at the man in front of him because of his familiar posture, stride, features. It bothered her oh so much.

"Thank you for getting me out of the convent, Agent Lennox. I do appreciate it," Reinelle said politely. She smiled at him.

"Oh, it was nothing. But I find it strange that your memory has been wiped out. You don't remember anything? Not even what you did in Ireland?"

Reinelle was getting tired of the same question over and over again. "No, I do not remember anything." Why was that so hard to understand, hm?

Lalynn's POV

I walked down the spiral staircase and kept thinking about Reinelle. How does she not remember anything? Did someone drug her, wipe her memory away? 

Just as I was about to enter the library, I felt a hand grab my arm and yank me into the walls. But I didn't hit it. I went through it.

"What the--?!"

I was glad I didn't finish, because before I could say the word (an unflattering one, too) I saw Madame Kennedy's face eyeing me in a room behind the library. A secret room.

"Lalynn Wells, I hope you weren't about to say what I think you were about to say," Kennedy chastised. I looked around nervously.

"What? No, never," I said, drawing out each word. Madame Kennedy gave a quick "Mmhm" and turned around. Then she threw a black suitcase at me. I dodged it in a panick.

"Okay, what the heck?" I looked at Kennedy, expecting answers. But instead, she said something that left me even more confused.

"Pack your bags, Wells," she said.

"Dwah?"

"Pack. Your. Bags."

"What does that even mean?" I asked, staring down at my suitcase.

"It means pack your bags. You know, where you put necessities in your bag for traveling? Do I need to tell you what kinds of necessities you need to pack? Or what a necessity is?"  Madame Kennedy was getting impatient, so I backed away with my hand in the air.

"No, you don't. I surrender!"

"Then pack. We're going on a trip. Tell the others. Zillana, Giselle, and Megan, too. We're all going. I'll tell Lennox."

I looked confused, but grabbed the handles of the suitcase. "Wait, Reinelle just got back? Shouldn't she have some time to rest? And where are we going?"

Madame Kennedy have me such a menacing look, I lifted the suitcase and shields myself in case she decided to murder me. That woman was fierce, and she taught Reinelle how to use a Barbie as a weapon when she was five. I had no doubt that she could kill me with Post-Its. 

"Reinelle can rest on the airplane."

"We need an airplane?"

"Enough questions. Now, go!" 

I turned around, but then Madame Kennedy stopped me. I turned reluctantly, afraid I might get attacked for falling for some kind of trap.

"Lalynn, just a heads up. Prepare to see some pretty familiar faces."