Getting Ready (Part 1)

Lalynn's POV

"Y'all ready?" I heard Misaki shout. I looked up. I hadn't even gotten my dress on! 

"No!" All of us shouted in unison. "Me neither!" she shouted back. I looked around for my dress. I grabbed it and took it to the bathroom, where I quickly slipped it on. Seriously, I had to wear a strapless bra with this. I think all of us did. They are not comfortable.

I ran out of the bathroom and stopped in front of my friends. "Well?" I asked. They all stopped to take in my dress. "YASSSSS QUEEEEEEN," Kayla and Reinelle clapped for me, as Misaki nodded in approval. "Slay!" 

Reinelle ran to her closet and grabbed a pair of red heels. "Wear these. They'll work with your dress." I nodded and took the shoes, quickly slipping my feet in. 

I looked in the mirror and out on a silver chain necklace, with one diamond in the middle. Now, all I had to do was my hair. 

"Sit down," said Kayla. 

"What?"

"Sit. I'm doing your hair. I'm doing everyone's." I nodded. I wouldn't pass up this opportunity. 

I sat down and watched as Kayla parted my bangs and braided them into the rest of my hair, making two french braids running along the sides of my head. She pinned them in the back and added a few flowers to the back. She grabbed a curling iron and quickly curled my hair. Then, she grabbed a pair of shiny ruby colored earrings and told me to put them on. That was it.

"Oh my gosh, my baby looks sooo pretty!" Kayla exclaimed. Reinelle and Misaki nodded happily, while Hazel flashed me a smile.

I was ready to knock Lacus off of his feet.