A Grand Sanguinem Tour

Hazel's POV-

Professor Harrison had a huge smile on his face. He was the only one actually smiling. The rest of the class seemed to be truly annoyed by the presence of the boys. Well, all except two of 'em. One with gleaming blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes stood behind the other boys. The funny thing was that he was smiling, kind of like a cocky smirk, at Misaki. I took a quick glance in her direction. She saw him. She was rolling her eyes. Hard. One glance back at Mika and he was holding in his laughter.

The other boy, he got my attention. And the rest of the class. But I could see why. He had dark brown hair, parted to the side, and flawless skin. His eyes were were like shining red orbs, and his smile alone was enough to make all the girls in the classroom go crazy. Oh, and his physique. His muscles weren't huge, but they were there. The outline of his biceps was visible through his coat sleeves. His white shirt revealed his pecs. He was truly beautiful. A beauty. 

All the girls were staring so hard at him, the rest of the boys were invisible. I started to stare at the map covering the blackboard, since that boy could probably easy catch me staring. That'd embarrass me a ton. 

The time for them to introduce themselves arrived. First one up seemed really awkward, for his right hand kept fidgeting, while his left played with his tie. "Hi, my name i-is Noah W-Wheeler." Those six words made his forehead gleam with sweat. 

The next boy looked decent. Not someone I'd be interested in, but still. "Hey, the name's Freelance. Jamie Freelance. At this, giggles erupted in the classroom. Professor Harrison smirked and said, "Alright, James Bond. Next?"

Next was blondie. The beaut. "Hi, my name's Mikaela Hyakuya. Although, please, I'm fine being called Mika." That while time Mika was staring at Misaki. I couldn't help but laugh at her face. While I was busy laughin', pretty boy went up, the outline of his muscles changing with each step. 

He turned and eyed the class and introduced himself. "I'm Trident Levington. It's a pleasure to be here. I look forward to working with all of you." Then he flashed his gleaming smile, beaming at the whole class. This Trident boy was really making me get butterflies. And that was when I saw him glance in my direction. I looked at him and quickly looked back down, but not fast enough. The second before my eyes were locked on my desk, I saw that Trident wink at me. I was practically swooning for this guy.

"Thank you for that boys! Now, I assume you aren't familiar with the location of your classes, so why don't you each sit next to one of the girls? Whoever you sit by will be happy to show you around the school. Isn't that right girls?" We were excited now, since there was a possibility Trident or Mika would sit by any one of us. "Yes, professor," we all replied in unison. 

That blondie Mika looked around, confused as to whom he should chose to guide him around the great Sanguinem Academy. That was when I decided to help him out! Basically, I kicked the bottom of Misaki's chair. She slumped in her seat, and of course Mika saw her. He waltzed over to Misaki and took a seat beside her. When Misaki realized I was the very reason Mika was beside her, she stared a couple of daggers at me. But that's okay . . . no biggie!

Mika, Jamie, and Noah had already found their seats next to some unhappy lassies, leaving Trident. Every available classmate had her head perked up, hopeful that they might get to stare at his astonishing physique. Little did I know that I had s chance. 

Trident walked over to the back of the room, where three other girls and I were sitting. I had lost hope, but my friends Giselle, Victoria, and Carina hadn't. Carina appeared to be the most desperate for attention. Hehe. I watched them look hopeful, and then suddenly, their faces started to droop. Shock filled their eyes, and their shoulders slumped. Their eyes were just above my head, following some moving figure. Then their eyes settled on me. Giselle was still shocked, Carina was glaring at me, and Victoria must've seen the confused look on my face. She mouthed "turn around, dingus!" with wide eyes. And so I did as I was told. I turned around.

Sitting beside me was Trident. The boy with the perfect smile. The boy with flawless skin. The boy with beautifully parted hair. The boy with the gleaming eyes, and the breathtaking body of his, the outline of his physique revealed plain as day. 

The boy that was sitting next to me. Trident Levington.

He smiled at me. "Hey," he said, "What's your name?" I opened my mouth to answer, when Carina interrupted, "Oh, I'm Carina." The smirk on her face pissed me off, and her eyes had a cocky picture of victory. "But my friends call me C- are you listening to me?" Trident had his fist up to his cheek, leaning on it with a bored expression crossed over his features. I giggled. "Um, Trident?" Carina pressed. He looked at her with soul less eyes and said, "I'm sorry, do you remember when me asking you directly?" Carina looked shameful. Then the cockiness reappeared. "Haha! No, but, like -" Trident cut her off. "Yeah, me neither." Carina looked like she'd been slapped. I wanted to bask in her shame, and I wave of satisfaction washed over me, since Victoria and Giselle were trying to hide their chuckles.

I turned to Trident, whose eyes were on me. "Thanks," I whispered. He smiled and said, "No problem. So, what is your name?" I glanced at Carina, who noticed the purpose of Trident's tone. "I'm Hazel Prieto." 

"Well, Hazel, I can't wait to get a tour of Sanguinem Academy for Exceptional Young Women." 

I was starting to grow fond of this Trident.