26: Welcome Home, Honey

Hisoka honed in on your aura, running at near full-speed to floor 24, but by the time he reached it, you were no where in sight.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are~" He purred, flaring his aura for you. You flared in response. You were simply teasing him now, especially having just witnessed what he had gone through. It might have been hard to move quickly with three young children, but for a short amount of time, you'd be able to do it.

Mmm~ sixtieth floor. His pupils dilated in excitement as he ran up the stairs. But you were still gone. Once again, he flared his aura, this time more powerfully. In response, you flared your even more powerfully. Instantly, he knew exactly where you were. This time he took the elevator, sure that you wouldn't run away again. He rode the elevator up past the 200th floor, amazed that you had gotten up here so fast. With her nen, I assume. He thought as he slid his keycard into his door.

As he opened it up, he saw four smiling faces looking at him.

"Daddy!" His twins cheered as they ran towards him. Quickly, kneeling, he lifted them both up and spun them around.

"Daddy's here! Daddy's here!~" Hisoka cheered a he smiled a large smile. They cheered as Hisoka planted huge kisses on the both of them. Without putting them down, he walked over to you and Chouko, first kissing Chouko, who responded with a chipper "Dada!" and then planting a long, passionate kiss on you.

"My family, my family~" He sung happily. "Isn't it bedtime? I for one, have had a long day of pretend."

"Yeah, we saw, Daddy! You won! But he didn't really die, did he?" Zenko asked, hopefully.

"No, no. All for show. Now let's all tuck into bed." Hisoka walked towards one of the guest rooms and you followed behind, curiously.

It wasn't long before the boys had squeezed a story, a song, a cuddle and even more hugs and kisses out of your husband. It took him at least fifteen minutes to escape.

"There's no crib here. I assume you never intended for us to visit." You remarked snidely.

"No, I did not. Not while Chouko still needed one. I will call." he admitted as he reached for his baby.

"I called yesterday. They said they had none." You responded. He held Chouko's head against his shoulder as he rocked her.

"Then I'll simply order one for up here. After all,  I don't want you worrying about anything tonight.~"

"Oh? Is that why you're in such a rush to put the kids to bed?"

"I've missed you~" He looked up at you, while he rocked Chouko to sleep in his arms.

Oh my gosh that makes my ovaries ache. You thought to yourself.

I can see the lust in her eyes.~ I better hurry up.~ Hisoka noticed as he picked up the phone, still rocking side to side.

"Hello, this is Hisoka Morou." He began in a quiet voice. "I need a crib delivered to my room immediately... No, I don't expect that you do have one on hand, but I expect you to get one and put it, assembled, in front of my door in the next twenty minutes... Thank you." He hung up.

"So assertive." You commented as you walked over to his kitchen. "Tea?"

"Yes, love~ And of course. You know, people listen to you much better when they're scared of you~"

"Yeah? Does that include your wife and children?" You replied, deadpanned.

"No." He looked at you seriously, "But if you would let me explain--"

"Tomorrow. Tonight is just for us." You smiled and winked at him as you began brewing the tea.