63: Dates and Vacation

"You look so hip, Bungee," You giggled. He had a clear face, hair down, a jacket and a scarf.

"It's our first official date, Yumi~ How could I not dress to impress?" A young Hisoka smiled back at you. He was practically radiating today in excitement. You however, were a tad more nervous. Aside from the date that had started this all, you had never had another date. Especially not with someone like Hisoka.

"So... uh... where are we going?" You asked timidly as you observed Hisoka bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet.

"It's a surprise!~" He cheered. "Just come with me!~"

"I don't know..." You eyed the excited male, cautious about what crazy thing he was keeping secret from you.

"Do you trust me?" He asked as he held out his hand.

"... Fine." You placed your hand in his and suddenly you were being whisked away.

Before long, you had appeared in front of what looked like a spa.

"Huh?"

"Mud baths, manicures and pedicures, massages and facials!~ And a sauna at the end~" He turned to you with bright eyes. "Did I do well, Yumi?"

"...I think I've fallen in love with you."

But today, that wasn't quite your reaction to where you ended up.

"Um...  Bungee?" You looked around a large grassy area. "...Boys?"

"Here, Mama!" Akio's red hair popped from behind a tree. "Haha, see? We hid from you and you couldn't find us!"

Zenko quickly appeared from the other side of the tree. But Hisoka hadn't made an appearance yet.

Suddenly someone grasped your sides, causing you to scream and jump ten feet in the air. As you turned around, you noticed your husband rolling on the ground laughing and your daughter, who was contemplating crying, decided to join in the laughter. Then your sons joined in.

"I hate it!! My family is so mean to me!" You cried out, betrayed.

"Ohhohoho my love!~ It was just too easy!~" he wiped his eyes and stood up to hug you and Chouko. "Book."

"What?" You asked.

"Did you not retain any of the information the nice woman told you?~" He giggled.

"No, Chouko was babbling and I was like 'Where's my husband? Where am I? Is this death?'."

"Oh relax~ alright anyway, here's my transport card.~ Everyone hold hands!~" he cheered as he held his hands out to you and the twins, Zenko grabbing his hand and Akio grabbing yours and Zenko's.

"You know, you're really pressing my trust for you." You scowled at him.

"Don't make such a face, my love!~ I have endless trust for you!~" His voice waifed into your ears pleasantly, placating you temporarily.

"To AiAi!" He chirped. "City of Love!"

"Oh my—"