52: Come Home

Holding your stomach, you frantically searched for your cell phone, forgetting where you stashed it.

"Yumi! Are you okay?!" Chrollo burst through the door. His eyes widened at the amount of blood that was spilling out of you. It even put him off a little. "Let me help you, I'll take you to the hospital! Come on, Yumi, we've got to go."

"DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T TOUCH ME!" You shrieked. "I want Bungee! I want my husband!"

"We have to go, Yumi. You're losing a lot of blood." He walked towards you as you flailed in your bed, hyperventilating.

"Mama?..." Akio rubbed his eyes as he held his brother's hand and walked into your room.

"Take... them... downstairs..." You panted.

Chrollo shook his head but followed your directions.

"Come with me boys, your mother's okay. Don't look, don't look." He tried to block them, but you were sure that they had seen. He gave you one more look over his shoulder and then shut the door behind you.

Quietly you sang a nen song.

"Mystery blood, mystery blood, won't you please stop flowing now? Please stop, please stop, I have to stay awake somehow." You nen floated around you and it tried its best to help you. The bleeding slowed down substantially and you were able to calm down just a bit. But it was going to take a lot of energy to keep this up. Then, you remembered that your phone was under your pillow.

Hisoka meanwhile, was just finishing up chatting with the nen exorcist who would free the chain from Chrollo's heart.

"Shall we go?~" Hisoka asked cheerily as his phone rang. "One moment please, it's my wife... er... whatever."

"Let us walk." The men began walking off so that they could return to the normal world.

"Yumi? Is it not quite late in Glam Gas Land? What's wrong?" He asked, losing the sweetness from his voice.

"Bungee come home! Come home right now! Please! Help me! I need you!" You screamed into the phone, scaring the shit out of Hisoka.

"I'll come, love. I'll be there as quickly as I can. Please, hold on. I'm going to have to hang up now. Sing your songs, my love, stay safe." He hung up the phone, wincing from the pain of the ten broken fingers he recently gained. "I'm going to have to simply give you directions, it appears my wife is in danger~ And I must get to her~" The exorcist nodded and Hisoka quickly wrote down the address and some easy directions and before the man could even say good-bye, Hisoka was gone. Even if it killed him later, he was going to get to you.

You, on the other hand, were clammy and cold. Even having slowed the bleeding down, things weren't going that well. You gave yourself another few hours before you passed out. And a few hours was all the Hisoka needed. His wife needed him right now and he'd rather die than not get to you. Your sons were worried, but they were exhausted as well. They slept on the couch as Chrollo sat on the floor, worried. He also wasn't excited for Hisoka to come home and see him.