50: It's Not Going To Happen

"I.. I-well, you know, you're really judging me!" Chrollo stumbled, not expecting this resistance.

"No, I'm pointing out the obvious. You're just mad because I'm not reciprocating. Which is fine. I'm fine. It's just not going to happen." You waved him off as you got dressed and removed your jeans. You were thinking much more clearly now and you realized exactly what he was doing.

"I just came over to help. It's okay that you said no, you don't have to insinuate such things." Chrollo rolled over and pouted.

"Insinuate? Why else would a young man come over to my home after watching me leave my husband, if not to try to be the rebound?" You hit him again with the low-blow of calling him young.

"We're the same age!" He whined. "You know, I had full intention of coming to confess my feelings for you tonight. I really do care for you!"

"Perhaps, Chrollo, but caring for me isn't what I need." You sat next to him on the bed and allowed him to lay his head on your lap. "Besides, I really do have quite a pain in my stomach. It's as if I want to be sick but I'm also being punched in the gut.

"But who is going to care for you? The kids? This baby?" He asked quietly. "I mean, that is a little bit scary to hear."

"Me. I can care for myself. I can care for my children. I've been doing it for years, some with Hisoka, some by myself. It isn't that bad to be alone." You moved his hair out of his face. You weren't trying to be harsh; this was actually just your personality. You did like Chrollo. You swore that you did. But your brain said no so much that you couldn't help it. Mostly.

Chrollo sighed.

"What's ironic to me is that I was just thinking of how I needed to confess to you before I left; that way I could come back." Chrollo chuckled, finally accepting that he didn't have the patience to win this game between him and Hisoka.

You suddenly heard whimpers coming from your daughter's room.

"Do you want change her?" You asked, smiling.

"Ah, no. Babies are fun, but when it comes to that kind of stuff, I'd rather leave it to the parents." Chrollo sat up. "I'll get dressed and in the morning I'll say good-bye to the kids. Okay? No hard feelings and lots of secrets between us?"

"No hard feelings and lots of secrets between us." You smiled, glad that Chrollo was at least mature enough to argue like an adult. That was more than what your husband could do.

Speaking of, your husband happened to be holding two young boys between his legs.

My wif— Yumi... Would be so not happy with me~ This would look bad out of context~ He thought to himself. I hope she enjoyed that video I sent~ Wish she sent me one back.~

As he helped both Gon and Killua win a dodgeball game in the "virtual" game of Greed Island. He was also trying to find a nen exorcist for Chrollo. He desperately wanted to fight him. It was the only thing that was taking his mind off of you. That and having to fend off that old woman; Bisky Kreuger. He shuddered, reminiscing on previous events that day, as he prepared to catch the ball.

I could barely even bring myself to accept even her help on my own pleasure session~ That is something I will not be sharing with anyone.~