59: Her Turn

"Are you a good girl, Yumi?~" He had a twisted smile on his face. "Or are you a naughty little minx?~"

"I'm naughty for you, Hiso, baby~" You purred as you climbed onto his lap. "Want me to ride it for you?"

"I'm gonna eat the shit out of your pussy, Yumi~ And you're going to love it~" Licking his lips again, he laid you on the sturdy coffee table in front of the couch and took his own turn kneeling in front of you.

"Lick it, baby~ Let me cum all over your face!" You cried out as Hisoka quickly stripped you of your lacy blue panties and dove straight in.

Starting slowly, with his fingers pulling you apart gently, his tongue ran itself around the rim of your entrance, causing you to moan loudly and wrap your own fingers within his silky hair.

His flickered his tongue of the top of your opening, teasing your clitoris.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah~!" Your feminine moans kept his dick hard and encouraged him to continue his good work.

His tongue dipped inside of you, exploring the walls that were convulsing from the pleasure that he knew he was causing. As he face pushed further into you, allowing his tongue a deeper reach, his hands wrapped around your thighs and began pulling you into him.

Moving his face side to side, his nose stimulated your clitoris and your ground your pussy against your husbands face.

He felt your juices running down his chin and he relished the taste of it. He loved the taste of you and the sounds he could make you make. It gave him a high to pleasure his wife so well.

As his finger tips pushed into your thighs, your torso curled over his head and you felt yourself coming to a climax.

"Suck on it! Oh, Bungee, you're a god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" You yelled as you held his head close to you.

"Cum on my face~ Dirty Wifey~" His voiced hummed into you and his mouth wrapped around your sensitive button.

As you moaned out, your own fluids washed over Hisoka's receptive mouth and down his chin, once again.

"Mmmm, you're so fucking delicious. Ten years and I'm still so fucking turned on by you~ Yumi~ Let my fingers bring you to another orgasm~" His voice washed over you as he too laid next to you on the coffee table, a place that had been used for so many sexual acts that you had lost count. It was the perfect height and so sturdy that even when Hisoka fucked you on your hands and knees on it, it never broke.

"Oh, Hisoka Morow, you're spoiling me!~" You moaned as he lightly dragged his fingers between your sopping wet folds.

Gently, he slipped his fingers inside of you and began pumping in and out.

"I want you to be so wet that you'll come the instant I put my cock inside of you.~"

"O-O-Ohhh! Bungee, I want you inside of me, I want you inside of me!" Your body was rolling hard against his fingers as he added another two fingers inside of you for a grand total of three. "Kiss me!"