28: Late Night Cuddles

"Remember when our twins were her size?~" Hisoka held you in his lap as you fed your daughter. It was around three in the morning and you were exhausted. The only thing keeping you upright was the support of Hisoka's bare chest.

"Yeah, two times the weight." You tilted your head back and relaxed in his embrace. He had dropped the conversation about you leaving for the moment, not wanting to spoil the first day back together. Instead, he was basking in the glow of fatherhood. He was probably the best father ever, when he was there. In fact, you didn't have to do anything right now but lay against him. He was holding Chouko and making sure everything was going well.

"She needs a sister.~" Hisoka cooed as you looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Uh, hell no. Three kids is enough for me. Especially all under the age of five. ESPECIALLY when I'm by myself most of the time."

"I'll come home more. Please?~"

"Noooo. Why do you want so many kids?"

"I never had any siblings. It seems like a wonderful thing.~" He mentioned.

"You're funny."

"Funny enough to make babies with.~" Hisoka kissed your head and nuzzled you. "They were just as chubby as baby Chouko here~ You must make some good milk~"

"Stop it! You're embarrassing me!" You groaned as you blushed.

"You were so strong to carry two babies at once.~ You were so huge!~" He was having the time of his life right now, despite your exhaustion. "I didn't think that you'd ever get them out. And I wanted to meet them so badly. I had to wait soooo longggg to even have babies in the first place."

"It was barely two years, Bungee." You inhaled his scent.

"Yeah, well I would've had kids with you ten years ago~ That's how much I knew you were meant for me.~" He was laying it on thick, hoping that he could convince you to stop playing your silly, little game.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." You rolled your eyes as you carefully took Chouko back from his arms. "Do you think I should try and stop feeding her so much? She's got teeth and she talks..."

"No. Just let her stop when she wants.~ She just might have to learn to share~" Hisoka chuckled and reached for his phone.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you heard his phone camera click.

"I just want to rub it in Chrollo and Illumi's faces. I'd send them photos of us fucking if I didn't think they'd like that more than feel jealous."

"My nipple's out though! Do you have to?" You whined as Chouko finished eating and you placed her upright on your shoulder. You pointed toward a small towel that you could place over your shoulder, in case the milk didn't sit well.

"Chouko's covering it. And yes." He handed you the towel as he sent it to his acquaintances. They were definitely going to be jealous. And he definitely wouldn't tell them that this was temporary, because he was going to find a way to make it permanent.