64: AiAi~ The City of Love

"What kind of place is this?!" You looked to your husband who was smiling cheerily at you as your sons ran around the street looking at everything.

"Like I said, it's the city of love!~" His arms wrapped around your waist and he kissed both of his special girls. "Do you have any gum, cutie?~"

"It's in the side pocket of your backpack. What are we doing here?" You looked up at him, noticing that people all around you were kissing, wooing or otherwise being romantic. "I don't know if I want my kids here..."

"Ah, they know what love is~ Let them have fun! Plus, this is the only town that has a daycare center~" He winked at you as he strolled along the street, now chewing gum. "Oh look, I know those two children."

You looked at the direction of his pointing finger towards a white-haired boy and a black-haired boy.

Then, the white-haired boy turned around. As your children zipped over to your legs, begging for gifts, you noticed your husband wave sweetly at the child. That boy then tapped the other's shoulder, prompting him to look back as well. Your husband however, had decided to wrap his arms around your shoulders and motioned for the two to come over. Before that however, you couldn't help but laugh at their faces.

They whispered to each other briefly before finally deciding to come over towards you

They whispered to each other briefly before finally deciding to come over towards you. With a giggle, Hisoka licked your face, causing you to scowl.

"Stop being such a weirdo. Is that your work persona or something?"

"Yes~"

"Is it too late to pretend that I don't know you, and I'm a hard-working single mother of three?"

"Yes~"

You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Hello, Hisoka. We thought you had left the game after the dodgeball tournament. Your fingers were all broken." The black-haired boy greeted your husband.

"What?!" You turned and looked at him, subconsciously stroking his hands; which looked flawless now.

"Not all of them.~ And I did leave for... urgent business... But now I have returned with my family?"

"You!? Family!?" The white-haired boy. "We thought these were NPCs! Some sick fantasy of yours!"

"What?!" You repeated. "No, no. Bungee is my husband of almost a decade, give or take. My name is Yumi. Yumi Morow. This is Chouko, and these are our twins, Zenko and Akio." Your twins clung onto your legs with hesitancy. "Say hello, boys. Say hello, Chouko."

Naturally your children, who were rarely anything but extroverted, decided now was the time to develop crippling shyness.

"Dadada!" Chouko reached towards Hisoka's face, which was behind you and you quickly felt her being plucked out of your hands by the magician.

"Hello, Mrs. Morow. Akio. Zenko. And Chouko. My name is Gon, and this is Killua!" Gon's mood considerably lightened.

"Idiot!" Killua bonked Gon on the head as he yelled at him. "Don't you remember everything this stupid clown did to us?! Heaven's Arena? The Hunter's Exam?"

"Ouch! Of course I remember! But then he helped us win the game and he has a family. Anyone with a family can't be that bad."

"Idiot!" Killua hit him again, this time making your boys laugh and come forward a bit. "Haven't you met my family!?"

This time, Hisoka laughed a bit, as he began rocking his tired daughter in his arms. It was nearly her nap time and lunch time. A volatile mix for someone under two.

"Please. If we could continue this in a restaurant, I think my baby would fair better."

"Fine. But you're paying." Killua scowled.