49: Extra Help

You couldn't help it. You really couldn't. Your (ex?) husband was just so. Fucking. Sexy. And when he sent you a short video showcasing his ~entire body~, you couldn't help where you hand went. Straight into your pants. As you watched the video on repeat, you felt a little bit guilty. If you were going to masturbate to this, couldn't you at least call your husband and help him join in on the fun over the phone?

In fact, you had just picked up your phone when your door swung open. With just a towel loosely draped over his hips, Chrollo leaned against your door frame, astonished.

You were only in a bra and jeans and unfortunately, it was getting pretty evident of your condition.

"Do you... need any help?" He asked, trying to indicate his willingness.

You hesitated. You didn't really want his help, but at the same time if he told Hisoka about the baby, you'd be even worse off. And Chrollo was attractive. And you were so horny. And you had told Hisoka you were going to see other people. And so what if he just helped? It was just his fingers.

"Promise to not tell a soul and I'll say yes." The words fell out of your mouth quickly.

What you didn't know, however, was that Chrollo would have never told anyone. Depending on how it looked, he could totally pass it off as his own. With a crooked smile, he closed the door behind him and sauntered over to you. You hid your phone beneath the pillow, not wanting to admit what had actually got you off in the first place.

"Do you want to keep your pants on?" He asked as he leaned over you.

"Yeah, I prefer it." You whispered back, blinded by lust.

Chrollo's eyes closed as he slipped his fingers beneath your panties.

As they gently played around with your body, you let out hushed noises that melted Chrollo's heart. But it would have easily been shattered had he known that you were fantasizing about Hisoka. After all, Chrollo really didn't have any idea what he was doing and he just wasn't that good.

The whole ordeal didn't last more than a few minutes, with your climax coming only after your own hand went down to guide his own. Pumping his fingers in and out of you, you had to resist calling out Hisoka's name. God, how you missed him.

"T-thanks" you panted out as you tossed his hand aside.

"Care to help me out, as well?" Chrollo sat on your bed, smiling like he had actually done some kind of amazing work.

"Oh, uh, well I'd really rather not. It's already a bit weird between us, don't you think? This baby just makes me so... you know?"

Finally, the smug look was wiped off of Chrollo's face.

"Aren't you... attracted to me?"

"Well, yeah I guess, but it's not like this could go anywhere." You stood up and grabbed some night clothes for yourself.

"What? Why not?!" Chrollo was getting upset. He didn't realize you were so cold. But you had literally rejected your husband for years in anything he asked. If anyone was stone-cold, it was you.

"Oh come on, Chrollo. I left my husband because he was never home and he was going to get himself killed. Does that or does that not also describe you?"