41: Dreaming

That night, you held your stomach, which ached.

"Damn it. Why is he so fucking fertile? Why am I so fucking receptive?" You grumbled in bed. "And why does this hurt? I must be low in B vitamins or something."

You closed your eyes, hoping to fall into pleasant dreams to distract you of the situation. Instead you were greeted by a sexy dream of the night you first told Hisoka you were ready to have a baby; coincidentally the night you actually did conceive your twins.

"Aren't I sexy?~" Hisoka purred as he drapped a pink leopard  shawl over his shoulders. He strolled around the room until he grabbed a prop skull. "To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer; The and arrows of, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles--"

"Stop, stop!" You bellowed with laughter, "You don't need to impress me with your theatrical prowess."

"Oh, well then can I impress you with this body?" He seductively slid the blanket down and apart, showcasing his glistening abs.

You gave him a whistle and pretended to cool yourself off with your hands. In return, he leaned over you as you sat on the bed.

"Go ahead and touch it, my adoring fan." Hisoka purred, turning up the charm ten-fold. "Touch this carved statue of a body!~"

You shrieked with joy as you dragged your hands up and down his abs.

"Don't tease me too much, babe, you know that it's hard to calm me down once you rile me up~" He pecked the tip of your nose.

"I don't want to calm you down, silly husband. In fact, I want to rile all of you up!" You giggled wildly as you gripped his package and pulled him towards you. "Can you feel the love tonight, my magician?"

"Now watch closely~ As I make all your clothing..." He slipped his hands behind your back and moved to unclip your bra. "Disappear!~"

"Now do yours!" You laughed as you shimmied out of your panties. The circus had been closed for a few weeks now and you had a lot more free time. And free time, to your husband, was sex time.

"Viola!~" He was completely nude now. "All for you, my precious wife~ Ready and at attention for your pleasure~"

"Well... not quite ready." You gave him a cute smile.

"Ah, you want my bungee gum protection then? As you desire~" He conjured his nen in his finger tips, ready to coat his length in it.

"Oh, well, no, I guess not. I think maybe I'm ready. Are you?"  You look at your husband romantically. His eyes widened and his face cracked a genuine smile.

"Are you sure?! I mean, we're kind of tight on funds right now..." He pulled back briefly.

"Well, now or never, future Daddy~" You opened your legs wide for him.

"Aw, fuck, call me Daddy, wifey~" His member quickly found it's way inside of you as you and began working you from the inside out.

"Oh, Daddy~ Yes! Yes!" You cried out.

"Yeah, yeah, take it my love! Fuck, accept all of my juices!" He screamed out in return. His bare dick had never felt so good as he felt your insides clench him.

Suddenly, you woke up, panting.

"Oh jeez. How am I going to leave that guy? I love him so much." You laid your head in your hands. This next day was going to be the hardest of your life.