60: Their Turn

Hisoka's body pressed against yours as he mounted you, licking, kissing and sucking on your own lips. His fingers continued to thrust themselves in and out of your cavern, feeling your walls clench around his fingers.

Your tongues glided against one another, mouths open and a passion flying between you both. You let out small pants, trying to catch your breath when you could. You loved Hisoka so much and he was so talented. His fingers knew exactly what places to caress, and which places to pound into. His thumb made sure to give proper attention to your pleasure center and his fingers each continued to work even as they slid in and out of you.

His lips were desperate, unable to get enough of the taste of you. His plump lips, rubbed against yours and his teeth grazed your lower lip. Sticking it out for him, Hisoka took his opportunity to bite into it and pull it away from your mouth.

"MMMMM!" You moaned out and he felt another surge of juices run down his fingers.

He pulled back just a centimeter from your face.

"I've got to sink my cock into you, Yumi. Please, pretty please!~ Oh, please wring my dick out with your pussy~" He moaned as he moved to slide his stiff, twitching dick in between your folds.

"Oh, fuck, put some bungee gum on it and push it in deep!" You whined as your body continued to rock against his.

As Hisoka coated his fingers in his own sticky, protective nen, he slid them down his own member, coating it entirely. Your legs were opened wide to accomodate him he took the opportunity to slip himself inside of you.

"OH, BUNGEE!" You cried out as your walls clenched him so hard, he thought he too would cum instantly. But he held back, and kept himself entirely still, focusing fully on the feeling you were giving him.

"Keep screaming my name! Oh, how I love you!" As his own body began rocking against yours, you obliged him, crying out his name every thrust. "I'll get deeper, Wifey~ I'll fucking hit your cervix~"

He pushed one of your legs up, allowing the other leg to wrap around his hip and get even deeper inside of you.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Your hips pushed against his with every thrust.

"I! I am!" His breathing was becoming labored as he tried to his hardest to resist cumming into your receptive body.

But he couldn't hold back for much longer. He watched your face twist and contort in pleasure and small moans leave your lips. It was way too much for him. As his energy drained from him, he was greeted one last time by the clenching of your body around his. A shock of pleasure ran up his spine as he shot his own juices into his make-shift condom.

Collapsing down, he tried his best not to crush you; instead rolling over until he fell off of the table.

"Oof!" He cried out, making you laugh so hard that you could hardly breathe.

"Get down here, sexy~" You saw just his arms appear above the table and you saw the nen that had coated him go flying towards the trash can. "I'm not coming back up."

You giggled more and rolled off, landing right on him.

"Eurgh!" The air was pressed out of his lungs. "I'm too old for that.~"

"You're not even thirty!"

"Oh! I guess I have enough time to go on vacation with my family then, hmm?~ How about it?~"

"Yes, Bungee, I'd love that!"

AN: I hope that all makes up for the two straight arcs of heartbreak <3 Thanks for reading, commenting, voting and being amazing readers!