72: Switch

"OH, Bungee!" You screamed out as he held your hips up from behind and pressed the small vibrator against your pleasure center and a vibrating cock ring on his own body.

"Oh, Yumi!~" He thrust into you as he supported your body weight with his arms. "Oh, God, I knew that this would be great! I'm fucking brilliant! Mmm! Say it~ Say you love me!~"

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" You screamed as you came all over his body and his nen condom filled with his own juices.

He pulled out from inside of you quickly and left you to collapse onto the bed.

"Is that it?" You asked as you panted, looking around the room. "There's so much stuff."

"'Is that it?'" He scoffed as he removed all the vibrating toys from the vicinity. They weren't supposed to be used more than thirty minutes, or after you felt numb, so he decided that his time with them was up. "My love, that will never be it as long as I can move my body~ I wanted you to pick what's next.~"

Shakily standing up, you walked over to what was a shelf of what appeared to be dildos of all sorts. Instantly, Hisoka was intrigued as you picked up an extra long one.

"Am I not big enough for you, my precious wife?~" He chuckled.

"Not for me... for you!" You smiled at him, just seeing how he would react.

Hisoka choked on his spit and began studdering.

"F-F-For m-me?!... I...I, uh... I mean... If y-y-yo--"

You began laughing.

"Mr. Cut-Me-With-My-Own-Cards?! Mr. Threaten-My-Life?! Scared of a fake dick in his ass?" You howled at yourself, "You know, a lot of people might assume that's the only kind of fucking you want!"

"And what does that mean?" He narrowed his eyes at you and crossed his arms.

"Oh don't act like you don't know it!" You wiped tears from your eyes. "You know exactly how shocked everyone is that you're married to a woman."

"I've only ever wanted my wife's pussy. Since the first sexual thought I've ever had to the current moment."

He pouted as you went in search of a different toy that didn't make your husband stutter in fear. Passing by everything that vibrated, you moved on to a costume section. You didn't however, want to get redressed at all.

Then, you came to the bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism section. Or was it the bondage, dominance, submission and masochism section? It didn't matter. What did matter was that you grabbed some silk ribbons, a weird-looking device that seemed to be a male chastity belt and then you grabbed some cards from your husband's discarded pants.

"Put this on." You handed him the belt.

"Oh?~ What do you have there, my sweet?~ My dick won't fit in that."

"Put. It. On. Then I'm going to tie your arms up, and then your legs, and then your sweet talking mouth. And then I'm going to cut you."

"...Give it to me." His demeanor changed instantly. From his submissive little wife to a sexy domineering one, you absolutely melted his heart. And hardened his dick.