61: Hisoka & Chouko

"Here comes my little engine that could; Chou-Chou!~" Hiso cooed as Chouko stumbled towards her father.

"Dada! Dadadada!" She squealed as he lifted her up with one arm tossing her up and down as she giggled.

"My baby~ My baby~" He sung. "I love~love~love~ my baby~"

You smiled, happy to hear him in a much better mood. Currently, you were helping your sons pack for a surprise vacation. Hisoka had said to only have a backpack for each of the boys and one for you, one for him and to just find room for Chouko's things. The vacation would be about a week if he didn't get a call from Illumi for work. And, you'd be able to do laundry.

But this was much harder than it sounded. Had he ever tried to pack for three of the world's messiest kids? Absolutely not. Even now, he was just having a ball

"I wanna bring this toy." Zenko kept picking up different things to put in his bag.

"I said no toys. They won't fit. I promise we'll have stuff for you to do when we get there."

"But--"

"Bungee!" You called out. "Do they need to bring a toy?"

"No toys needed!~" He called back.

"See, Zeni? Daddy says you don't need one."

With a suppressed scream of anguish, he threw his toy on the ground and went to lay in his bed, whimpering. You shook your head, wondering how you had gotten such an emotional child.

Akio laid against your back.

"Careful, Aki. Mommy's packing. Did you get what I asked for?" You asked him as you patted his tiny hands.

"Four shirts, four pants and four pairs of socks! Four like me!" He cheered.

"That's right! Nice and easy for you to count. I'll grab some more clothes and try and find room for your sister's clothes and diapers. Go drag Zenko to play with Daddy." You ordered him so that you could pack for the family.

Of course, Hisoka wasn't even going to bother packing for himself. His precious wife would do that for him. So instead, he entertained himself with his daughter.

"Daddy's little girl, hmm?~ Cuter than Mama even, I think!~" He tickled her belly, which she kept showing him.

"I heard that! I'm sending the boys down!" You called out.

"Oh, Mama's jealous, Chouko, baby~ Well, I'll just have to treat her very nicely on vacation, won't I?~" Chouko's laughter gave him a huge lift in emotions. "My baby!~ And here are my other babies!~"

He turned to look at his boys who came tumbling down the stairs. Instantly, Zenko flew into his arms.

"What's wrong, Zeni?~ My baby~" Hisoka asked as he shifted Chouko to the side.

"I am not a baby." He pouted.

"Always my baby~ Even when you grow up bigger and stronger than me and have babies of your own~ And don't you forget it!~" He laughed as his son relinquished him. Before he could stand up however, Akio had take his turn for a hug.

"What about me, Daddy? Do I get to be your baby too?" He buried his head into his father's broad chest.

"If you call me Daddy, then you're my baby~" He kissed his soft red hair and finally stood up. "Let me make us all lunch, that way Mama can finish packing for us~"