30: Threats & Requests

"I swear, if you fight that boy we'll be gone before the first hit." You threatened your husband.

"Oh baby, come on~" He followed you around as you picked up the apartment. "He requested it~ And I promise I won't kill him~"

"Oh my... You're sick. You know that? Why are you so obsessed with other people's children? Especially trying to hurt them? What if someone did that to our babies? Illumi was right."

You suddenly found your slammed up against the wall, with your arms over your body, held by only one of Hisoka's hands.

"Don't you know how jealous I get when another man's name leaves your lips? Maybe I kept you in that house all day so I wouldn't have to share you. Ever think of that? What if that's just how much I loved you?~" He licked his lips, indicating exactly what he was thinking, as if the growing bulge in his pants wasn't enough to alert you.

"You don't ever have to share me." You gulped, feeling a bit turned on and a bit nervous. "I've only ever been yours. My first kiss, my first partner, my first... lover."

"And I hope to be your last as well.~ But you know what the only thing I can guarantee right now is?~" His hot breath grazed your ear as he rubbed his thick thigh between your legs.

"What is that, Bungee?" You whined as you rubbed yourself against him.

"That's I'm definitely going to be your next." He mumbled. "Don't you remember the first time we did it?" He lifted you and carried you to the bedroom quickly, making the most of this nap time.

"Yeah. You seemed a little more experienced than you let on." You scowled at the lack of intimacy that he was providing at the moment.

"Let me recreate it for you, and you tell me if I'm any better.~" He chuckled as he stripped his shirt off.

Hisoka had always had his way with you, and tonight wasn't any different.

"Yumi, can I have a kiss, pretty please~?" He begged as he lounged on your bed with you while you read a magazine.

It had been around a year since you had accepted his offer to be his partner. So you happily obliged him.

"Yumi... I'm bored." He complained as he flipped over onto his back. He was enjoying his view of you in a skimpy dress that barely covered you. Enjoying it a little too much.

"Read something, Bungee. I am." You ignored his plea for attention.

"You know, YN... I think I've gotten bigger since you last felt me.~ Could you check again?~" He was referencing his dick, which really hadn't gotten any bigger in the two days since he last begged you to touch it. You didn't want it any bigger. It already felt unmanageable.

"Bungeeeeeee" You whined as you looked over at your boyfriend, who had already stripped down to his boxers and was touching himself next to you. This made you gulp. He had never been so forward.

"If I don't get to put it in you, my precious girlfriend, I'm afraid I'll explode." He frowned at you as his hand continued to work his poor, deprived member. You looked over his body, recognizing the hard work he put into it to make sure you were attracted to him. His hair was down, make-up on but smudged, and his abs were glistening with the sweat of anticipation.

"Okay. Just be gentle." You had requested.

"Alright, Bungee, but I have one request."

"Yes, my love, my precious wife?~" He was already undressing you both.

"Don't be gentle."