27: Mommy & Daddy Time

"When did you start wearing your hair up like this?" You asked Hisoka as he guided you into the bathroom hastily.

"Perhaps a year ago now. Do you like it?" He quickly stripped off all of his clothes and began working on yours.

"Do I ever like it up?" you responded snarkily. It didn't look too bad, but you were bitter about it. He chuckled as he removed your blouse and shorts.

"Some things never change." As he released your breasts from the confines of your brassiere he marveled at what he had been missing out on. "Are you still..."

"Yes. She's particularly difficult on that front, not that you would know."

"Ah, well, they're just so swollen. I can't help myself." He turned the hot shower on and stepped inside. He reached out and yanked you inside, barely giving you enough time to fully undressed before you were up against the shower wall, with your husband's tongue deep inside your mouth. You felt a growl rumble through his throat as he lifted you higher up, prompting you to wrap your legs around him. As the hot water ran over your bodies, you ran your fingers through Hisoka's hair, combing all the gel out of it.

"Missed you.~" He cheered as he re-positioned your body.

"I missed you too, babe." You leaned forward and began kissing the junction of his neck and shoulder.

"Mmmm." He slowly pushed his way inside you. "I missed you more." But that's where the talking ended. You hadn't thought that you would miss this feeling as much as you did, but as he made love to you, you thought about the pleasure he regularly provided you. He's going to get me pregnant again. You thought as you let out loud moans. Like he cares.

Hisoka's hands caressed your face and his own face was wracked with pleasure. I'd have no reason to cheat on her. I'd wait ages for this feeling. Hisoka thought as he began thrusting even more furiously into you.

"FUCK! My precious wife, my sexy wife!~" Hisoka roared out as he came inside of you. "Let me help you~~" He kept thrusting, despite his quaking legs and added one hand to play with you, to help you finish.

"Ah, AH!" You screamed as you climaxed against his fingers. Hisoka took this as a job well done and collapsed onto the floor of the shower, holding you tightly, but removing himself.

"Heh," he laughed lightly as his eyes gazed over your body. "You're leaking milk."

"So are you." You chuckled. "In a way."

"Don't leave me again, Yumi, my love. I have never missed you more in my life."

"Don't leave us like that again. And stop keeping secrets. Or I'm going to leave again."

"...Again?" He asked as he moved his wet hair out of his face and turned the water off.

"Why would I stay if you haven't changed?"

"You're cruel." Hisoka scrunched his forehead up and frowned deeply.

"No, you're cruel. You came here instead of looking for us." You frowned back at him. "I want you to care. To promise not to up and leave."