33: The First Phone Call

"I. Fucking. Swear. If you don't come back here, I'm going to track you down and get a GPS inserted under your frustrating, beautiful skin." He wanted to be angry and show how upset he was, but his fight with Gon had him on a high. But he was feeling like a little kid right now who had gotten his toy taken away. Never had he felt so small than when he was trying to get you to come back to him.

Of course he had heard you when you threatened to leave him if he went through with the fight, but his brain was a little... preoccupied at that time. Did you really expect him to listen and comprehend what you were saying when he was about to get the ultimate pleasure? He could barely remember his own name when you allowed him the treasure that was your body and your love. And then you had cut him, just like he asked. Threatened him. Punished him. He was getting turned on just thinking about it, so he sat down and began to deal with the situation at hand.

"Uh, no, creep. Absolutely not. You can track me down all you want, in fact I encourage you to, but there will be no modifying me, thank you." You rolled your eyes at him as you checked into the hotel, paying in cash up front. "And what would I be if I didn't stay true to my word? I told you I would leave. And I left. I was going to do it if you left again, but you persuaded me to leave even sooner."

"Mmm, my big, strong—" You cleared your voice as he mentioned a very particular body part, so your children wouldn't hear. "Persuaded you to stay? I should think it could persuade you again~..."

He went on, causing your face to turn bright red.

"A-As most as I... do agree with you... I just need you to prove me right. I want you to find me! Alright?! Just put some effort in!" And with that you hung up the phone.

You were in the wrong and you knew it. You shouldn't have left this time. At this point in time, you were being a spoiled, attention-seeking brat; you truly and sincerely knew this. But you couldn't stop yourself at all, not even when your kids came to mind. As much as you wanted to give in and have your husband, you were scared. Scared that if you didn't hold your ground, your husband would leave you again and fill your head with lies. And you couldn't stand it. You didn't want him to leave anymore. If only you could say that to him... but you didn't know how. Not even how to begin.

I love you so much, Bungee. So much I just don't want you to ever leave me. So I guess I left you first, before you could hurt me...

Meanwhile, Hisoka was crying. And violently pleasuring himself. But most importantly, he was feeling pitiful.

"I love you so much, Yumi. Please... Please don't leave me. I will go to the ends of the planet to bring you home. Just... don't fall out of love with me."