31: Special Requests & Special Threats

"I'm... afraid I've become a little more... perverted...~" Hisoka blushed lightly as he prepared to ask you for something a little different. "Could I... Could you.. I would like it if my precious, sexy, perfect, wife would use my cards against me.~"

You looked at him in surprise as he stripped down to all but his boxer briefs.

"You want me to... cut you?" You sat up onto your knees and removed your own dress. Then, you licked his throat, from the chest to the chin.

Instantly, Hisoka's knees quivered and he fell onto the bed in front of you.

"Yes, please~" He moaned quietly as he materialized a card in front of you. "Ta-daa.~" His voice shook as you took the card from him and sucked on his neck, leaving a small purple mark on him.

"You've gotten a little weird since I left..." You lightly dragged the card against his skin, without nen.

His breaths became shallow.

"Is this how you get off without me?" Once you got to his chiseled abs, you projected your nen onto the card, making it razor sharp.

"Do it. Do it and I'll fuck your brains out." He looked you square in the eyes.

"Is that a threat? Or a promise?"

"I'll let you decide, you sexy brat." He growled, daring you to just press down on his rock-hard abs.

Sitting down with your legs wrapped around his muscular thighs, you dragged the card down flatly, preventing any cuts.

"You're teasing me~!" He whined as he panted, causing his abs to push in and out.

"Your body alone teases me." You dragged your tongue up his stomach.

"Mmmm~" And then you swiped downward with the card. "FUCK!"

He pushed you down, tore your panties off and rammed himself inside you.

Pumping violently, you had to try your hardest not to scream too loud. After all, you didn't know how soundproof this room was.

"Put it to my neck! My neck!" He cried out as he begged you.

"Fuh-Fine!" Your body was clenched tightly, like a coil ready to pop at any moment. His hot, thick member slid easily in and out of you while you carefully pushed the card against his neck.

"Threaten me~ Then I'll cum inside you."

"If you ever..." You let out a breathy moan, "ever leave me again..." Your body began trembling in pleasure. "I'll fucking kill you." You whispered as your husband's back arched and you both gushed your juices onto each other.

Instead of pulling out and cleaning up however, Hisoka collapsed on top of you, breathing heavily.

"Better. You're so much better." You rubbed his back and stroked his soft hair.

"Every time with you feels like ecstasy.~" He purred.

"And you know what, Bungee? I think you did get bigger." Chuckling, you nuzzled close to him. And then you heard tiny whimpers come from another room in your apartment.

"I've got her. Better get your self ready~" He winked at you as he pulled out and stood up.

"Hey! Clothes!" You called out.

"Eh, don't we all bathe together anyway?~" He smiled cheekily. "Besides, I'm not scared to tell them how happy I was making Mama."