68: Making Up For It

"Let me in!!!~" Your husband cried as he pounded on the bathroom door.

"What was that? Did you call me puke-hair again?" You snickered at your husbands distress as you undressed all of your children and yourself.

"I said I was sorry! Let me in! I want to have family bath time too!~" Hisoka could have broken the door down, but he figured having a working, locking bathroom door might come in handy for him later. So he just kept pounding on it.

"Do you hear anything Akio or Zenko? I don't hear anything. Here, let me wash my and Chouko's hair and then you can both have a turn. I'll even shampoo everyone's hair!"

"NOOO! SHAMPOO MY HAIR WIFEY~" Hisoka yelled at the door as he practically clawed at the door. "I'll wash your puke hair for you!"

You paused. That was pretty tempting. You wondered how far he would go.

"I'm listening." You stood by the door.

"I'll hold you and the baby while you feed her in the bath.~"

"I want a day to myself tomorrow. I want you to buy me a full spa day."

"Yes, love!~ Anything else?~"

"Mmm, do the laundry when we're done."

"Of course, my perfect lovely wifey~"

You smiled, having won, and unlocked the door. Instantly your husband came in hugged you.

"I can't believe you'd lock me out of family bath time~" He smooched your cheek.

"Well, come wash my hair! It's gross." You walked with your baby, who was still tired and hungry, over to the shower head which was attached to the wall. As you sat on the stool nearby, your husband quickly undressed and walked over to you, grabbing the shower head and turning it on.

After determining that it was a suitable temperature, he began soaking your hair and running his fingers through it to get the chunks of pizza out of it.

"This is really super gross, honey~" Your husband sighed behind you.

"Yup and I had to wear it while my husband laughed at me." You tilted forward enough for Chouko's hair to get wet as well. "Boys, come let your father rinse your hair."

As they carefully walked over towards you, having learned their lesson about running on wet floors multiple times, they begrudgingly stood underneath the flow of water that their father rained down. You grabbed the shampoo from the floor and squeezed out a small amount onto the hand that wasn't supporting your daughter. You tried to rub it into your hand as best as possible but you ended up having to just throw it onto your daughter's blonde hair, which was just past her ears, and rub it in. And she cried, naturally, but your skilled ears were able to ignore it briefly.

"Alright," Bungee announced as he turned the water on himself. "Just a moment and I'll hold shampoo your hair, love."

"And then hold the baby, while I shampoo everyone's hair."

"Of course, my love, how could I say no?"