69: Irresistable

"You're so lucky it's nap time and all three of the demons wanted to sleep!" You moaned out as your husband held your hips on top of his face, licking and sucking where he could.

"Mhm~" He vocalized his acknowledgement.

"Let me please you too, my darling husband. After all, you're going to miss me all day tomorrow!" Your body tilted forward and you captured the head of his twitching dick in your mouth. He moaned into your body as you worked on his.

His strong abs were hard enough for you to support yourself and continue the bobbing motion so necessary for his pleasure.

"Wifey~... Oh, Wifey~~"

"Wifey!" His voice pulled you back from the sexy day dream you were engaged in and he removed his hands from your now soapy hair. "Could you shampoo my hair, pretty please?"

"Yes, yes, sit in front of me." He quickly came around to follow your directions, sitting down and then holding out his hands to take back Chouko, who was getting fed up with being passed back and forth with no food and no nap.

The boys were spraying each other with the water, which was making a watery mess, but otherwise getting the job done.

Gently, you began massaging shampoo into your husband's long hair. He let out a satisfied moan as he fully relaxed into your hands.

"What were you thinking about, love?" He tilted his head upward and whispered to you.

"Your body. What else?" You smiled down at him while your fingers combed the pink-red hair that you loved so much.

"I can't wait to show you the toys they have here for us~ I got us the family cottage, so the children have all new toys in their rooms and we have some in our room and another ~adult~ room~"

"You're so bad. To be so sweet to me with this vacation and yet so cruel when we get here."

Hisoka rubbed Chouko's back as she drifted off to sleep. Then, he leaned onto your thigh..

"I couldn't help it, love. I was just so happy to get to experience such an awful lunch with my family."

You kissed his forehead.

"Alright boys, let me have the water and go ahead and splash in the tub. I think I spy some toys in there as well." You reached out for the water and began spraying down your own hair first, and then moving on to Hisoka, and finally having a gentle drip for your sleeping daughter.

Once everyone was free of the suds, you all got into the very large tub. Akio and Zenko were splashing on one side, so Hisoka took a seat on the other. He helped you in and gently woke your daughter.

"Chou-Chou~. Do you want some milk?" She fussed as you took her in your arms and guided her into position. Hisoka then pulled you both into his lap and promptly held your daughter in place as she latched on. This allowed you to wrap your arms around his strong biceps and relax on his chest. This was bliss.