2: Dirty Talk

"Oh~ Yumi, I'm getting so turned on~ And what would I do then?~"

"I think you'd simply have to indulge me. I'd love it if your tongue--"

"Hold on. I think someone is near me.~ I... must kill them~" Hisoka's focused shifted immediately.

"Wait! Wait! No! I need to talk to you about--" Click."That jerk! It's the same thing every time! He disappears without a word, then interrupts our day and when he has what he wants he just leaves! That's it! I'm so done! When the babies wake up, we're out of here! That idiot!!! UGH!" You whisper-yelled. You were furious, but there was no way you were going to waste this precious nap time. Instead, you decided to pack.

Unfortunately, with three kids you were going to have to pack a lot. Tons. Literal tons. You were going to have to downsize as much as you could, but even then, you knew it was going to be a pain in the neck. Or the back.

Clothes, diapers, food, toys and purse. You were going to end up carrying a backpack, diaper bag, Chouko and a purse. Plus, the boys were going to have to carry their own backpacks. But within the hour, everything was set. Just as you walked into the kitchen to start dinner preparations, four little feet wandered sleepily towards you.

"Mamaaa," Zenko called out, rubbing his one amber eye.

"Hold me." Akio stumbled onto your legs, reaching up towards you.

You looked at your twins, identical except for Zenko's heterochromatism. Small boys with red hair, red eyes. Pretty clearly, they were Hisoka's sons. Chouko on the other hand, had blonde hair and amber eyes. Her eyes were clearly from Hisoka and you chalked up her hair and her brothers' eyes to Hisoka's or your parents. Not that you had ever really met any of them.

At age four, the twins were almost too tall for you to pick up, but Akio loved to be babied. He had taken it particularly hard when Chouko was born, missing his nearly undivided attention. Zenko however, was the protector. He always stood next to you and watched out for his baby sister, who was only a bit older than a year. Effortlessly, you lifted Akio into your arms and stroked Zenko's hair as he hugged you.

"How would you boys... like to go on an adventure with me?"

"Yes! Yes!" They cheered.

"Chouko too, right Mama?" Zenko asked.

"Is Daddy coming?"

"Well..." You weren't really sure how to go about this, but suddenly the idea came to you. "We're going to play a giant game of hide and seek. We're going to travel all over the world, hiding from Daddy. And if he finds us, then he wins and we all come home."

"So much fun!" The twins screamed. And with that, came the screams of your daughter.

"Mama! Chouko needs us!" Zenko alerted you. You chuckled. Unfortunately, you hadn't been able to even start dinner and now you'd have to do it either holding Chouko, or providing her some kind of distraction so you could just get some food on the table.

And after that, you would all leave.