67: I Give Up

The whole table was silent as you sat back up. They waited to see your reaction. First, you sighed. Then, you spoke.

"You know, Killua... Gon... I think that's my cue to give up and go home. It really was nice to meet you. We'll just take a few slices to go and our drinks and you can both enjoy the rest. Bungee," You looked at Hisoka with a tiredness you couldn't explain. "Can you just leave like fifty jenny and show us to our room?"

Then, he laughed. Your. Husband. Laughed. And laughed. And laughed. He laughed so hard that he collapsed onto the table and his eyes watered. He rolled to the side and tried to stop laughing, but then he got a glance at the vomit dripping from your hair and you trying to prevent Chouko's tiny fingers from touching it and he started laughing again.

"Well don't piss yourself." You scowled at him severely and called the waiter over. "A few boxes and two 'to-go' cups thanks."

"I don't think it's that funny, Hisoka..." Gon gave him a funny look.

"Such a jerk, to laugh at poor Mrs. Morow." Killua remarked snidely.

But you just grabbed his wallet out of his pocket while he kept laughing at you. Throwing down a large bill to cover everything, you shoved your husband out of the booth so violently that he fell on his side and kept laughing on the ground.

"Christ, Hisoka, shut up already." You mumbled. "Come on boys, grab the bag with the boxes and the drinks."

"Bye, Akio! Bye Zenko! Bye Chouko! Bye Mrs. Morow! Bye Hisoka!" Gon called out cheerfully.

"Bye everyone." Killua sniggered.

Your kids all said their goodbyes and finally Hisoka stood up.

"F-F-Follow me, puke hair~" He giggled as he grabbed your hand.

"God, you're awful, Bungee." You shook your head at him. "Just take us to the hotel or whatever."

"I actually got us a cottage, fully equipped for a lovely, sexy evening. The daycare is just down the street~" He wiped his eyes and tried not to laugh anymore, sensing that you were at your limit.

"Well everyone one but you needs a bath, so I hope it's traditional style." You grumbled as your daughter began crying once again at the fact you weren't letting her play in the vomit in your hair. "Akio, Zenko, come on. The faster we get home, the faster we can clean up."

"I'm tired, Mama, carry me..." Zenko whined, even though Akio was even further behind.

"Bungee, go pick up your sons. I want to be home five minutes ago." You sighed as you let go of his hands.

As Hisoka went to swoop up with sons, he found a particular resistance with Zenko.

"NO!! I said Mama!! You carry dumb Chouko! She never has to walk!" He pounded on Hisoka's back as he was flung over his shoulder.

"Stop." Hisoka put his serious voice on. "Don't call your sister names. Don't hurt me. Don't be a brat. I don't have to carry you at all, I'm only doing it because your mother needs me too."

Naturally, your emotional child burst out into tears upon being scolded by his precious Daddy. But Hisoka just sighed and shook his head.

"Akio, love. Let me carry you. You must not feel well." He looked down at his poor son, who was nodding slowly. "Good boy."

He scooped him up and let him lay on his shoulder. You wondered how much further you were going to have to walk.