58: His Turn

"We don't fuck enough.~" Hisoka had already pinned you on the couch in your living room.

"Well, the kids..." You laughed, trying to explain yourself.

"No excuses! My body needs you~~" He was looming over you, using the image of you prostrated beneath him to help heal his damaged psyche. You laughed lightly at his admittance.

"Do you want me to blow you, Bungee?" You offered as your hands explored his chiseled abs. "God, you're so fit. What do you do for this body?"

"Depends if that's an appetizer or the main course~"He purred as he shuddered with expectations. "And I work the shit out of it, just so it'll get my beautiful wife horny~"

"Think of it as a snack. Stand up and you can shove that massive cock down my throat."

Hisoka smiled as he relinquished you and stood up, stripping his shirt off. His baby blue boxers were already taunt with his member struggling to escape. You rolled off of the couch and kneeled in front of him. Pulling the cloth down, you had to make sure you didn't get hit in the head by his erect dick.

You grabbed it and gave Hisoka a naughty look. Tilting your head back and winking at him, you began licking around the head, loudly and exaggeratedly.

"Oohhh~ Wifey, yes!~" His tongue licked his lips seductively.

Your tongue worked up and down his length as one hand massaged his testicles and the other held his dick in place. Placing sloppy kisses up and down it, you sucked on the base of it to tease Hisoka, who was leaning back in ecstasy.

"Wrap those little lips around me, Yumi~" He begged you.

Smiling, you placed the entire head into your mouth as your hands caressed the length of it. His hips pushed against you, but you resisted, forcing him to wait for you to accept him.

"Oh, baby, please!~ I'm begging you!~ Suck my fucking cock~" His eyes were practically rolling back in his head and his knees were shaking.

You removed your mouth entirely and gave him a command.

"Sit on the couch, I don't want you to fall over, you sculpted god" You purred as you sat in front of the couch.

Quickly, Hisoka collapsed onto the couch, spreading his legs far apart and leaning his head back.

Once again, you captured your husband's dick in your mouth, this time bobbing your head quickly as you lightly sucked.

Hisoka's fingers pulled at your hair, helping you keep a good rhythm and turning you on even more. You moaned as you tried to take more and more of him into your mouth.

"Oh, Yumi~ God, no one does it like you, you dirty little girl~" He groaned as his hips ground against your face. "Rub my abs, sweetheart, God, I know it turns you on!~"

Obliging him, your fingers worked against his rock-hard abs.

"Oh!~ Oh~ OH!~" He moaned out loud, "Oh, fuck, deep throat it!"

As you tried to repress your gag reflex, you stuck as much of his dick as possible into your mouth, feeling a warm shot of cum slip down your throat.

As Hisoka pulled your head back, you noticed a particular look on his face. He wasn't done. He wasn't anywhere near done.