70: The Drunk Conversations of the Morow Family

"Wifey~ Wifey~ Wifeyyyy~" Hisoka's voice slurred out. "Paint my nails, Wifey, lovey, good little woman~"

"How did you get so drunk off of like three drinks in a half hour?" You laughed at him.

"No food~" He frowned. "Food slows down the alcohol. No water~ Water slows down the alcohol. Just my gorgeous woman and wonderful, wonderful alcohol~"

He plopped down next to you on the couch and collapsed on your lap. He shook a bottle of his favorite nail polish in your face.

"Fine, fine, you drunk hunk. Just don't crush me." You laughed as you shook the bottle and hit it against your palm. "Just keep still. You know, I wanted to do it during nap time."

"Too late!~ Whiskey dick~ Sorry love~" He laid his hands on his broad, bare chest. He had only bothered to put boxers and pants on; no shirt. "Nails, please~"

"I heard you! I said hold still." You held his hand in yours and began swiping the dark red on his pointed nails. "You're so pretty, Bungee."

"Yes~ I am pretty~" He rubbed his face on your soft stomach. "Pretty heels, pretty nails, pretty jewelry, pretty make up, pretty hair..."

"Why do you like to be so pretty? Is it just to show me up in my garbage clothes?" You smiled at him wickedly. It was no surprise that Hisoka wanted his nails done. He always wanted to be pretty, even as a teenager.

"Dunno~ I'm so pretty! Like a lady~"

"Do you ever wish you were a woman?"

"No, no, my big cock is best for making you feel good! Never would I get rid of it~ Never ever~ Wifey likes me pretty anyway."

You laughed out loud.

"When it works! I do like you pretty. I think it elevates your beauty." You swiped more polish on his nails and blew on them gently.

"I could never be as beautiful as you." He looked you in the eyes very seriously. "I am ugly on the inside. You are beautiful inside and out."

You frowned. You knew that wasn't that true. You held grudges. You were jealous and petty. And you had your own issues.

"Thank you, Hisoka. I really appreciate your drunk ass saying something so nice." You began painting the other hand.

"Can we have another baby, baby?~" He looked at you with big eyes.

"Bungee." You looked down at him. It had been a few months since the incident, but you were still traumatized by it.

"Please, Yumi?"

"No, Bungee, I really don't want another baby right now." You painted his nails, suddenly becoming so intent on them that you refused to look at him. You knew you were weak and would give in if you looked at his wide, innocent eyes.

"Never, love?"

You groaned as you heard the waver in his voice. He was such a pain sometimes, but you couldn't help but give a shimmer of hope.

"Ask me the day we send Chouko to school."