Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)

Chapter 7:

Another day in the Villa, Jessica has been annoyed for the past days, Yuri still don't talk to Her after the night She heard Him talking on the phone, She would often hear him talking to That Victoria Girl saying that He can't wait to see Her and stuffs.

Now They are going to have a movie marathon. Jessica was on Her usual spot, the Hammock. She was resting Her mind from being restless because of a certain Tanned Man.

"Kyahhh!!" She heard Her Sister squeals. "Oppa!! Stop tickling Kwyshtal!! Kyah!!" Krystal ran towards the Hammock and climb up to Her. She helped Her climb up and the little girl hid at Her back.

"What are You doing, Baby?"

"Unnie.. Shhh"

"Where are You, Baby?" Yuri went towards Them and pretending to look for Krystal. "Baby... The tickle Monster is here." Yuri tiptoed.

Jessica pretended not to care about Yuri's presence but the truth is She's as happy as the dancing angels in heaven. Yuri's smiling widely and She felt like a Fangirl.

He's coming near Her and Her heartbeat fastened. She forgot Her Sister's presence. She sit up straight "Gotcha!" Yuri's arms trapped Her, She was conceited by this.

"Kyahh!" Krystal climb down immediately and ran back the house without looking back, leaving the two adults in the same position.

"Ahaha. That tricky little princess." Yuri laughing still in the same position. Jessica's face was flushed. She can feel His breath on Her ears.

Yuri then moved a little, now they're face to face. No one speaks. Jessica was staring at His face until Her Eyes landed on His stained mark on His face that She'd caused. It still have bandage She lifted Her hand to touch it.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked gently. Yuri hold Her hand that's touching His face to stop Her.

"If I say it hurts so bad will You do something to ease the pain?" He asked and She nodded.

"Yes." Jessica answered and held His face with Her other hand and kissed Her injured spot. "What about now?" She asked.

"It doesn't hurt anymore but there's another thing that's hurting." He confessed. "Will You do something for it too?" He asked again. Jessica nodded like a fool. She doesn't want to end this, so She's doing everything to keep Him from leaving and ignore Her.

"This hurts." Yuri pointed His lips. He knew it's impossible for Her to comply and He's readying Himself for a slap but He can't take it anymore.

He's been trying to ignore Her for the past days because after the night in Taeyeon's rest house, He got more and more addicted to Her. So to stop Him from taking advantage of Her, He tried hard to ignore and be rude to Her. He even pretended to always talk to someone on the phone whenever Jessica's coming near Him to stop Her from getting close to him because He knew that if She keeps on getting near Him, He will not be able stop Himself from doing the thing that He wanted to do with Her.

Jessica hold his face, Yuri was staring at Her flushed face. Jessica was slowly leaning in, She close Her eyes and move closer until Her lips finally touch His awaiting lips. Yuri blink His eyes a couple of times before closing His eyes again to enjoy the moment. He can't believe She actually did it.

Moving His lips that's on Her, She tastes like a strawberry and He loves it. He must admit that Jessica's lips is the tastiest lips He ever kissed and He doesn't want to stop. He laid Her down on the Hammock and deepen the kiss. Jessica was now playing with His hair pulling Him even closer. They stop when they felt the need of air.