Chapter 31: Together Again

Hello guys!!

Please love this chapter! 😘

Chapter 31:

Yuri is waiting for his flight, his filming is finally over and he can't hide the excitement that finally after a few months of being away from the love of his life, he will now be able to see them in the flesh.

His hiatus was announced, and of course the fans were very sad about this because they were still coping on the fact that Yuri is getting married and building his own family then this.

His Agency held a fan meeting for the last time that's why he had to stay for a few more weeks, to formally say goodbye to his fans. Of course the fans were crying and showered him gifts for the baby. He video call Jessica and Krystal during the Fan meeting and introduced them to his fans. The fans instantly loved them plus Krystal's charm was undeniably strong, and became the number one search topic on social media, she got her own followers and now one of the most famous kids and even became an ulzzang. He was very thankful to his loyal fans and promised to still keep in touch through Social media.

He also visited his parents and told them his plan. His Parents especially his Mother was so proud of him and even bestowed them a brand new house in LA as an advance Wedding Gift.

Hyoyeon will handle Taeyeon's company in Seoul, while Yoong focused on handling their company instead. Seohyun is still doing good in School, while Nicole is getting used to being the CEO of Jung Inc. Papa Jung will formally introduce her as the new CEO next month.

The gathering that Sooyoung arranged was a successful one, Sunny then gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Sulli. Yuri was happy for his friends. Taeyeon went to the US earlier than expected, right after he formally transfer all the responsibilities to Hyoyeon, he immediately flew to the US the next day because he misses Tiffany a lot.

"Yul! Don't forget to bring your family here, okay?" Hyoyeon tapped him on his shoulder and he smiled.

"Of course Hyo! Don't worry this is not the last time that we will see each other! You will be there on my wedding for sure!" Hyoyeon smiled.

"I'm happy for you Yul! A lot of things happened the past months and you never gave up. Be happy with your family!"

"Of course i will! I can't wait to see Sica." He mumbled.

Nicole heard him and tapped his back. "Don't forget Krystal!" She reminded him.

"Of course! Krystal is my forever baby!"

"Anyway Oppa, does Jessica Unnie know you're coming?" She asked.

Yuri shook his head. "No, the whole family except for Jessica and Krystal knew i'm coming. Jessica wasn't talking to me for almost a month now remember?" Nicole nodded.

Jessica wasn't calling nor answering his calls for a almost a month now, because She thought Yuri will go back home to her after the fan meeting just like what he promised but he got stacked up with meetings with the Agency and wasn't able to come back with Taeyeon. So he plan on Surprising her.

"Don't put her on too much stress Oppa, it will be a stress on the baby too." Nicole advised him. Yuri only nodded his head.

Not long after, Yuri finally bid farewell to his friends and went inside the airport. In a few hours he will land in LA. And he is more than ecstatic to see his family.

---

Jessica was watering plants for the first time in her twenty six years of living on this planet, this is the first time she took notice of the beautiful flowers and plants of her grandmother.