Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments

Hello!!

I just made a short chapter because i find them cute.

Chapter 34:

Yuri was waiting for Krystal outside the school, he saw Krystal was walking out with Suho. He creased his eyebrows seeing them together.

He noticed that Krystal is getting more close to Suho everyday, and he didn't like it a bit. Suho would always call Krystal at home to play at his house. Her parents were allowing her, so the little girl would always come to their house with one of the helpers to look after her.

Yuri didn't like it because he misses Krystal so much. Even Taeyeon noticed that Krystal's being busy with Suho, so from now on he will make sure Krystal will stay on his side and not with Suho.

"Bye Suho! Oppa!" Krystal called him out. He smiled and carried her.

"How's school?" He asked and kissed her cheeks.

"Gweat! Kwyshtal and Suho shawed ouw food. Suho is so sweet."

Yuri's smile faded, it's Suho again. She always tell them stories about Suho, that sometimes even in his dreams he hears Suho's name.

"Oppa is sweet too, right?" Krystal just nodded her head.

"Baby, do you want to go somewhere tomorrow? Let's go out and play outside." Yuri asked but Krystal shook her head.

"Kwyshtal will go to Suho's house tomowwow." She informed him.

"But you're always with Suho. Don't you miss going out with Oppa?"

"Suho will get Jealous if Kwyshtal always pway with Oppa." Krystal again dropped his name.

They arrived and Krystal run to find her Unnies. But the all of the women in the house went out for a shopping. Yuri planned to have a bonding moment with Taeyeon, Krystal and Him so she forget about Suho.

"Baby, look Oppa bought a new Mickey Mouse CD." He showed it to her and she squealed in happiness. "You like it?" He asked and she nodded her head cutely.

"Suho likes Mickey too. We can watch it in Suho's house." She happily said.

"But baby, we will watch it together." He told her.

"What about Suho?"

Taeyeon butted in before Yuri gets mad. "Baby, Taengoo Oppa wants to watch too." Krystal then sighed and nodded her head.

The two were watching it quietly in Krystal's room. They are comfortably laying on the bed, Krystal was drinking her milk, her right foot on Taeyeon's tummy while her right hand was playing Taeyeon's hair. The poor guy fell asleep while watching. Yuri was on her left side, he used his right arm as Krystal's pillow while the other hand was holding The little kid's bottle because Krystal's left hand was holding her Mickey Plush.

A few minutes later, Krystal finished her milk so Yuri put her bottle beside the lampshade. Krystal then sat on Yuri's stomach.

"Oppa, Sleepy." She said. Yuri understand what she wants and laid her on his chest. "Hmm..." He patted her bum and hummed a song for her.