Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming

Chapter 28:

Yuri is now in His Agency's Building, He's waiting for Their CEO, with His Manager, Hyoyeon. He's been in Korea for two days. And He's been missing His Babies for that long too..

"Have You checked Ramp's Statement?" Hyoyeon asked and Yuri shook His head. He was busy talking to His Princesses that He forgot to watch or read some news. "I knew You will never pay attention to it since You are so busy gawking at Jessica. So I printed the report from the internet." Hyoyeon gave him The paper with the printed reports.

Yuri took the paper and read it.

++++++

"VICTORIA SONG AND KWON YURI DATING SCANDAL"

KWON YURI AND VICTORIA SONG's AGENCIES STRONGLY DENIED THE RECENT SCANDAL THAT BROKE OUT.

VICTORIA's AGENCY, RAMP LIGHTHOUSE, TOLD K-NEWS, "THAT RUMOR IS NOT BASED ON ANY SOUND EVIDENCE. WE THINK THAT WAS JUST A RUMOR THAT SPREAD DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF THE TWO INVOLVE."

KWON YURI's AGENCY, LEE ENTERTAINMENT, ALSO STATED, "THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT TRUE. WE ARE AT A LOSS FOR WORDS BY THE FACT THAT THEY WOULD WRITE SUCH A REPORT NOT BASED ON ANY FACTS."

MEANWHILE, KWON YURI IS CURRENTLY IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA FOR SOME PERSONAL ACTIVITIES AND VICTORIA SONG IS IN ITALY FOR A PHOTOSHOOT."

++++++

Yuri smiled after He read the statement. "This is good, Hyo! You don't need Me here to clear up the issue. You know everything about Me." He's very thankful that His manager is also His Best Friend.

Hyoyeon shook His head, Yuri is hopeless, His mind only think of Jessica and Krystal, nothing more.

"Don't smile at Me like that! The CEO is not happy about it. After clearing Yours and Victoria's Scandal another one popped out, Do You know anything about this?" Hyoyeon asked.

Yuri bit His lips, guilty about not knowing what's happening in the Business. Another sigh was heard from His Manager.

"You're lucky to have Me, Kwon. You don't need to go through the mad CEO. read this headlines first." He showed Yuri the news He was talking about and Yuri diligently read it.

++++++

"BREAKING NEWS: HALLYU STAR KWON YURI SPOTTED HAVING DATES WITH A MYSTERIOUS GIRL IN CALIFORNIA"

++++++

"KWON YURI IS RUMORED TO HAVE AN UNPUBLICIZED DAUGHTER, FANS WERE FURIOUS ABOUT THIS."

++++++

"ACTOR KWON YURI's ALLEGED GIRLFRIEND WAS NAMED!"

THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL IN THE PHOTOS WITH KWON YURI WAS NOW NAMED. THE PAPARAZZI HAVE RESEARCHED AND FOUND OUT THE THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURES IS AN AMERICAN BUSINESS WOMAN WHO's BASED IN SOUTH KOREA. SHE IS THE CEO OF THE BIG COMPANY JUNG INCORPORATED.

THE PAPARAZZI WERE STILL SEEKING INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRETTY CEO. IF PEOPLE COULD REMEMBER SHE WAS LABELLED HOTTEST CEO IN KOREA BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS AND WIT.

FANS ARE WAITING FOR KWON YURI AND JESSICA JUNG's STATEMENT ABOUT THIS."

++++++