Chapter 76: Show Show Show!

Hello!!!

Enjoy this chapter!!!

Chapter 76:

The boys were sitting on the dining as what their wives told them, they weren't speaking since Nicole and Sunny are in front of them as Jessica and Tiffany are busy somewhere else.

"You guys look so stiff." Sunny said stretching her body.

Nicole nodded and throw her future husband a warm smile. "Hon, don't be so stress." She told Hyoyeon.

The latter nodded and showed her a force smile, the proposal and wedding is tomorrow, he needs to make up with her today.

"C-Can I go and talk to Sica?" Yuri asked.

Sunny shake her head. "Be Patient Yul, You can see her later."

Yuri nodded. "Okay.." He said.

Nicole look at her watch. "Why are they taking so long?" She asked.

"They are making it perfect for the boys." Sunny said.

The four boys sighed, they don't have any idea what the other two girls are doing, but what they know is they will make it hard for them.

They stop talking when they heard Jessica and Tiffany's arguments.

"I told you not to put too much! It seems like you wanna kill them!" Tiffany's voice boomed.

"Yah! Don't shout at me, i'm older than you."

"Oh wow, you're now talking about seniority here! Alright Unnie!" Tiffany and Jessica then were seen walking to the table with food trays in hand.

"D-Don't tell me they cooked?" Taeyeon asked.

The Cousins nodded their heads. "Yeah! We worked hard for it so please eat them well!" Tiffany happily said placing the foods in front of them.

"I'm sure that it's super good, it's my Seobang who taught me how to cook!" Jessica clapped her hands then sat across the boys beside Sunny and Nicole.

They look at the boys with hopeful eyes. "Why don't you try?" Sunny asked. She knew JeTi are 'not so good' (terrible) cooks.

She's excited to see their reactions when they taste it.

Sooyoung look at the foods intently. "What are these?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Duh! Kimchi fried rice and scrambled eggs of course! Don't be dumb Soo, you're a restaurant owner!"

Sooyoung look at her mockingly. "I know of course! I'm just wondering who's dumb of you two, putting too much oil on this?"

Hyoyeon smelled one of the foods. "Oh I think you wanna kill us!" He told the two.

"What are you talking about?" Jessica asked.

"I'm sure this scrambled egg is salty!"

"You haven't even tasted it! How could you say that?" Tiffany asked.

"That's the use of my nose! To know if someone like you wants to poison us!" He said