Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)

Hello!!

Enjoy this update!

Chapter 68:

Another morning for the Pervert (Yulsic) Couple. Jessica woke up hugging her husband.

She smiled upon remembering their sessions last night. She peeked in the cover and saw Yuri's 'love cake' standing and she quickly felt hot.

"Oh Gosh! It's so freaking early in the morning and i'm horny again." She thought then bite her lip as her hand slowly slide on her husband's 'thing' and started stroking it up and down.

Yuri woke up feeling pleasured. "Fuck! I'm becoming a certified Byun! I'm having wet dreams." He thought. He slowly reach to touch his member and jerk himself but then he hold another hand.

He quickly opened his eyes and pulled his member out and sat up. "Who are yo.. Sica?" He scratched his eyes and saw his wife still naked biting her lips.

"Seobang i'm horny." She pouted.

"Again?" He asked the blonde woman nodded. "Sica.. you've been acting this way ever since you learned how to blow. I shouldn't have allowed you in the first place." He shake his head, Jessica pouted even more.

"But who the fuck don't want a blowjob from Jessica? I'm a babo if I didn't like it at all." He thought.

"What can I do? I love you! I love every piece of you! I love everything about you!!" She pouted and crawled to his side. "Seobang.." She called.

"Baby.. you have work today! We need to prepare." He said.

"I will not go to work. I wanna be with you all day. I will come to your office." She said playing with Yuri's abs.

"Huh? Why? I mean.. you need to find new employees and you haven't picked any. You promise me you will find it As soon as possible." He told her holding her hand, stopping her.

He then picked her up and let her straddle his lap facing him. "I know that.. but I really wanna be with you. Can you just find the right people for me?" She asked but then she remembered that Yuri want to hire girls. "Oh no! I don't want you to talk to them." She said.

Yuri chuckled as he massage his wife's bum. "I know.. and I have another task for you." He said as he lean down and gave her kisses on the neck.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Please find me a secretary.." He said as he continue kissing her neck. "Bora is having a hard time. And I want you to find me one." He said as his hands went to her breast them pinched her nipples.

Jessica moaned and felt herself getting wet. "O-Okay I will." She said panting. "Are you sure you don't want to make love with me?" She asked noticing how her husband kissed her and touch her.

Yuri nodded. "Make out can be a good morning exercise." He said and cupped her face. "Why do you have to be so pretty? I'm getting obsessed with you Sica." He leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Me too." She whispered as she pulled his head closer to her. "I love you so much."

Yuri broke the kiss and faced her. "Let's take a shower now." He said and kissed her again.

He hopped off the bed carrying his wife inside the bathroom, doing only the two of them knows.

----

Tiffany woke up and turned to her husband, she opened her eyes and saw her cute Husband and Pretty Daughter sleeping, She smiled and look at Taeyeon's pajamas, the three of them are wearing the same sleeping attire and it made her happy.