Epilogue

Epilogue:

Seohyun and Yoong are on a Date in a Private Part of the Restaurant. It's been awhile since They had Their last Date because of the latter's busy schedule.

"Oppa.. Holidays are coming, are You going to visit Yuri Oppa and Jess Unnie in the states?" Seohyun asked.

Her handsome Boyfriend shake his head. "No.. we're staying here. My Mom wants to invite Them to celebrate New Year with Us."

"Oh right! I'll tell My Mom to invite Tiffany Unnie and Taengoo Oppa too. I wanna see My twin Nieces in flesh." She excitedly clap Her hands.

Yoong smiled widely at how cute His girlfriend is. "And also.. I wanna celebrate Holidays with My Pretty and Smart Love." 

Seohyun blushed and nodded, She's getting used to Yoong's sweet talks.

Seeing Her shy, Yoong stop and change Their subject. "Anyway.. How's handling the Company alone?" He asked and sliced some meat to give His girlfriend.

"Good.. I'm getting used to it. We will start getting busy in a few months. We might not see each other for so long once again." She hold His hand and look at Him with an apologetic look.

"I'll be busy too. But We should keep in touch. I always miss You plus You keep forgetting to call Me or even answer My calls."

Seohyun felt guilty, Her boyfriend never fail to give Her a call but She wouldn't call Him back since She's thinking that Yoong is busy to take calls. "I'm so sorry, Oppa. You know I always sleep early. I will just call You before I sleep." 

"I guess I'll just visit You in Your office." The Young Man smiled and move to His Girlfriend's side and peck Her forehead. "I wish We could find time to travel together."

"Maybe if You're not that famous anymore. In twenty years maybe We can go out freely." The Young Woman laughed.

It's really hard to find time and place to go at this moment due to Yoong's popularity.

"I'll find time to take a break. We could go on a trip to Europe." He said then look at the time. "Let's go.. it's getting late. Your Parents must be looking for You." He said and call for the waiter to pay.

They went out and drive to Kim Residence. "I'll see You soon." Seohyun smiled as She unbuckle Her seatbelt.

Yoong smiled and went out of the Car then jog on the other side to help His girlfriend hop off.

The Young Guy look at His wrist watch once again and smiled, five minutes before eleven in the evening, Seohyun's Parents has eleven o'clock curfew to Them. "I still have five minutes to be with You." He hold Her hand, They are standing in front of Their gate.

"What do You wanna do with the remaining time?" She asked shyly.

"If I could just stare at You the whole night I will but I don't have that much time.. so I will just do this." He pulled Her and hugged Her tight.

He don't know when They will be able to see each other so He'll just cherish the short moment. Seohyun hugged Him and caressed His back.

"Someday We'll go home together and I will be able to fulfill My dream of watching You sleep next to Me." He whispered and broke the hug.

"That's sweet and a little creepy." Seohyun said that made Him laugh.

"Way to ruin the sweet air." He cupped Her face and leaned down to give a quick kiss. "I guess My time is up." He said then peck Her forehead. "I love You, Seobaby." He smiled and wave at Her.