Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!

Chapter 41:

Jessica came out from their room, Yuri was busy working inside. It has been two weeks since Yuri decided to work from home and so far she's getting better.

She saw Irene walking with the help of Tiffany, their going back to the Playroom and She followed them.

"Hi Tiff! Hi Sweetie!" Jessica greeted as she sat down to face the little one.

"Mama." Irene called as she clapped her hands.

"Ow, yes! call Mama Jessi, sweetie, and not your Mommy Tiff." She smiled and pat her head.

Tiffany gave Irene her toys. "Where's the three handsome little Yuris?" She asked.

"Their sleeping. Good thing that they love to sleep." She smiled.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "They got it from their mother.. Anyway, i heard Yuri is planning on moving, when will it be?" She asked

"Yeah, his mother gave us a house near their building. I don't know when, maybe after the kids' first birthday, It's actually big, You can move with us." She said.

"We're actually thinking about buying the house near your house." She said. "Anyway, when are you planning on going back to work?"

"Maybe after we settle in our new house. I really want to go back to work, my body needs something for myself too." She said standing up. "I'll just check the kids." Tiffany nodded.

She went to the nursery, Minguk was already awake, he's playing with his toys.

"Ma.ma." He immediately called as he saw his Mom.

Jessica took him out of the crib and sat down on the rubber matted floor.
"What do you want Kukie?" She asked. "You want Mommy's milk?" She kissed his chubby cute cheeks.

The door creaked open and revealed her dashing love with his disheveled hair.

"I went here few minutes ago, but you weren't here." He said and kissed her head.

"I was with Tiffany in the playroom." He sat on the floor beside her, Minguk is sucking his hand.

"I think he needs your milk." He said staring at Minguk. Jessica laid him down on her arms and pulled her tank top upwards revealing her left breast as she start feeding her Son.

Yuri cleared his throat. "Do you need anything i can help you with?" He asked trying to avoid staring at her while feeding Minguk.

Jessica noticed how he gulp at his own saliva every time she feeds the babies. "Do you want or need anything i can help you with?" She asked back.

Yuri blink his eyes at her question. "I was asking you the same thing baby."

"I don't need anything else." She answered. "You, Seobang. Do you need something?"

"I-I'll go back to my work in the room." He stood up and kissed her head again before going out.

Jessica giggled at his actions and focused back on feeding the baby.

---

Jessica was sitting on the bed in the Nursery, the kids were playing. She's holding her laptop, scanning through the pictures of wedding dresses that she will wear for their wedding.