Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love

Chapter 23:

The People are busy because today is the big day for the Taeny Couple. Taeyeon's and Soosun's family just arrived with Yuri's family in a Private Plane and They are all staying in the huge Grand Mansion of the Hwangs.

They were really glad that Their Family were getting along really well, Especially Yuri's Mother and Jessica's Mom got to see each other again after so long.

They had announced Jessica's Pregnancy to the elders from Korea and They were really happy about it.

The ceremony was done and now They are in the reception, chatting and laughing together. Seohyun played a piano and sang songs for the newlyweds.

Jessica and Yuri were having Their usual Sweet Moments. "You wanna eat anything, Baby?" Yuri asked.

Ever since He found out about Her Pregnancy He became more Caring and Loving to Her.

"Nothing, Babe. I'm good." She assured Him while caressing His arm. "All I want is You, tonight." She whispered.

Yuri felt his blood rush to His Face. Jessica's hormones were raging the past few days and being the good Seobang that He is, He make sure to always give what Jessica wants. He leaned in and kissed Her lips.

"No problem, Babe. Seobang's here to make You feel better." He said hugging Her.

Krystal then walk to Them and climbed to Jessica's lap crying and hiding Her face with Her cute little hands. Jessica hugged Her Younger Sister tight then kissed Her cheeks. "What's the matter, Little Princess?" She asked.

"Kwyshtal scawed.." She said still has Her hands on Her face.

"You're afraid of what? Did someone hurt You? Tell Oppa." Yuri asked worriedly.

"People thewe said, They wanna take Kwyshtal home and pinched Kwyshtal's cheeks too much. Kwyshtal don't wanna go with Them." She told them with pouting lips and puppy eyes as She pointed the group of people with Their Poppa.

Seeing Krystal's reddish cheeks because of the pinches She got, Yuri stood up to go to the crowded people She pointed but then Mommy Jung saw Him and drag Him back to the table, He told Her about it and She smiled. "Dad's business partners find Her Cute, Pretty and smart. They pinched Her cheeks because She's too adorable and that makes Them want to bring Her home." She explained. "It's normal, Yuri. She get that a lot." Mommy Jung laughed at how mad Yuri looks like thinking that someone wants to snatch Krystal away.

Jessica chuckled and kissed Yuri's lips. "Krystal get a lot of compliments like that ever since she was a Baby, so it's nothing new, Seobang. but for Krystal it's scary, She always cry whenever She hears Them talking about Her or just telling Her She's pretty and all."

Yuri sighed in relief, He thought it's something serious seeing Krystal cry. He was even thinking of confronting the People about it and tell Them to back off.

He took the little Kid from Jessica and put Her on His Lap. "They were just telling the truth, Baby. Don't cry." He cooed. "They only said it because You are too Pretty." He explained to the Young Girl and kissed Her Head.

Krystal looked at Him with those expecting round eyes. "Yuwee Oppa won't give Kwyshtal to the stwangews?"

"I won't let any strangers take You away." He smiled. "You are My Princess remember? The king won't let anyone snatch His Princess away." He smiled.

While They were having Their own world, suddenly, a Tall Guy approached Their Table. "Hello, Jess!" They all look up and saw Him smiling.

Jessica stood up. "DongHae Oppa!" She squealed. Too happy for Yuri's liking.