Chapter 9: Back Again (M)

Chapter 9:

Jessica's preparing for Her meeting with the Heir of Lee Enterprise. She received a call from the Lee's the other day and announced the arrival of the Younger Lee.

"Miss Jung, You have a visitor." Her Assistant went inside handling some papers.

Thinking that it was Mr. Lee, Jessica looked at Herself in the mirror and fixed Her hair. Ji Eun smiled inwardly at Her Boss.

"Let Him in." She said sitting up straight. Ji Eun Opened the door and signaled the person outside to come in.

Jessica's wide smile turned in to a frown when the person that She didn't expect walk in.

"Hi!" The person smiled widely at Her.

"Yuwee Oppa!" Krystal run towards him and hugged Him tightly. Yuri bend down and carried Her. "Kwyshtal missed You a lot. Unnie won't allow Kwyshtal to see You." the little girl pouted.

Jessica looked at Them and bite Her lips, She missed seeing this Man.

Yuri gave Krystal a long smooch on Her chubby cheeks. "I missed you a lot,Baby. I'm sorry, I was so busy I wasn't able to visit You!"

"It's okay, whewe awe We going today?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Lotte wowld!!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay then, go to IU Unnie tell Her to bring You to My Car." The little girl excitedly ran to the door leaving the two inside.

Yuri had His hands inside His pocket, He's stopping Himself from grabbing the Girl who's just sitting there doing nothing. He definitely miss Her.

The past weeks that they didn't see each other was like hell for Him. He didn't see any girls because He's just thinking about Her.

Until last week, He was in a story conference for His new drama when He received a text message from Tiffany informing Him that He can visit them at last. He didn't believed it at first but then He received a call from Jessica telling Him that Krystal has been looking for Him. It was the best feeling for Him. He almost skipped the Story Conference just to see Them but of course Hyoyeon prevented Him from doing so.

And now that He has the week off before the start of the drama filming, He decided to spend it with the Jung Siblings since Tiffany was out of the Country for a photoshoot and Nicole went back home in LA.

"Sica.." He went near, Jessica didn't answer, He kneeled in front of Her. "I'm sorry.." He profess and hugged Her.

Jessica's heart was beating so loud that She thought it will come out of Her chest, feeling Yuri's warmth again made Her knees go weak.

Yuri kissed Her neck and sniff it, "I'm sorry."

Finally giving in She hugged Him back. "Yul." She faintly said.

"Oh God! I missed your voice, Baby!" He said breaking the hug and looked at Her.

Getting the signal that Yuri is conveying. Jessica pulled Him through His collar and crashed Her lips on him. Yuri responded hurriedly, God knows how much He missed Her tasty lips on Him.

He stood up with Her without breaking the kiss. Jessica circled Her arms around His neck while Yuri hold Her hips.

Jessica opened Her mouth and let Yuri and let Yuri suck Her tongue. "Hmm." She hummed in response.

The Tanned Guy's hands went down to Her bum and squeeze them, "I missed You so much.." He panted and kissed Her again.

He then lifted her up, Jessica immediately clung her legs around his waist. Yuri walked to the couch, They passed by the door and He locked it and sit on the couch with Jessica straddling His lap.