Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!

Chapter 48:

Krystal was inside the nursery room, she just went home from school, she's been quiet ever since the Kwon Family left. And it perturbed the elders since they aren't used to it.

She's been playing with Her Mickey plush and not talking to anybody. Irene crawled to her and tried to hold her Mickey.

"Iwene wants to play with Unnie's Mickey?" She asked the little girl and Irene smiled in return. "Unnie will give Iwene's Minnie." She said and stood up to take the Minnie Plush in her crib.

Irene is the only one she talks to. She don't even play with Suho anymore thinking that her Yuri Oppa will go back and bring her to their house if he finds out that she's not playing with the little boy anymore.

"Hewe!" She said. Irene immediately grab her pink dressed plush and lick it's nose. "Iwene shouldn't lick Minnie. Only kiss." She said. "Chuchu!"

Irene look at her Unnie and pouted her lips and showed it to Krystal. "You want to kiss Unnie?" She asked and leaned down to give the cute little baby a kiss.

She noticed that Irene is wearing a pink dress and Shoes that she usually wear whenever they're going somewhere.

"Whewe awe you going?" She asked the little girl as she felt her heart beats double. She don't feel good at this.

She stood up to walk to Irene's closet and opened it wide. She was shock to see that all Irene's clothes were gone.

She started to whimper, it's just a week since Kwon's left and now the Kim's too. She kneeled down and hugged Irene.

"Why Evewyone leave?" She asked Irene. "Is Kwyshtal bad?" She asked then cried.

She feels alone, alone in the big Mansion with her Family. It feels like when her Unnies go back to Korea to work.

"Nobody loves Kwyshtal anymowe!!" She said and hugged her knees.

Irene crawled to her and stood up with the help of her Unnie's body. She squeezed Krystal's arms and bend her body up and down like she was entertaining Krystal.

"Nie.nie." She mumbled. Krystal look up to her with her tear stained face. Irene gave her the cheeky smile her father taught her, showing her four front white teeth.

"Do you love Unnie?" She asked. Irene raised her one arm and played close, Open that her Unnie taught her. "If Kwyshtal have babies too, Kwyshtal won't leave. Because leaving makes people cwy." She said and cried.

Tiffany entered the room and saw her. "Kryssie?" She called and kneeled down.

The said little girl look up and spread her arms for a hug. Tiffany hugged her and stroke her back.

"Why Unnie and Taeng Oppa will leave?" She asked crying. "Is it because Kwyshtal is a bad giwl?" She asked.

Tiffany shake her head. "Of course not baby. You are a very good little girl. And a loving Unnie to Irene and Noona to the triplets." Tiffany was holding back her tears.

"Then why Unnie and Oppa has to leave?" She asked pouting.

"Unnie and Oppa will move to another house baby. The house near Taeng Oppa's office." Tiffany said.

"Can Kwyshtal move too? Yuwee Oppa and Jessi Unnie don't love Kwyshtal anymowe that's why they don't bwing Kwyshtal along." She sobbed.

"We will take you there when everything is settled. But now. You have to stay here to finish schooling."