Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?

Chapter 25:

It was a Cold Morning, Yuri and Jessica were feverishly looking for Krystal, They noticed that Krystal was missing when the loud thunder hit last night.

Yuri immediately went to Her Room because He knows that Krystal is afraid of Thunders but when He opened the door, She wasn't there. He asked the whole Helpers to look for Her in the Mansion but They didn't see Her.

The Song Family left already, while Their Grandparents were in San Francisco for a Business conference They will be back Tomorrow Morning.

They both barely sleep because They are worried, Jessica was crying the whole night looking for Krystal.

They have played back the security camera and found out that She left a few minutes before Yuri arrived from a Cake shop.

Yuri went to the Kitchen and saw the cake He bought for Krystal, He bought Her something since He notice that Krystal seems sad for the past two Days and yesterday while the Younger Girl was locking Herself inside Her Playroom, He decided to go out and buy a cake to surprise Her but now She's missing.

They walked around the Neighborhood to ask if They saw Her but none of Them knew the Kid.

"This is My fault.. I should've paid attention to Her." Jessica cried hard while hugging Yuri. She knows that She paid too much attention with Autumn that She forgot that Her Sister felt lonely.

"Shh. We shouldn't blame Ourselves. We will find Her." Yuri wanted to cry too. Krystal is very important to Him.

They walked further until They stop to a big Mansion. Yuri held Her hands and ring the doorbell.

"Yes? What do You need?" The Security asked.

Yuri smiled. "Hello, May I just ask if You saw a Kid, She's Four years old."

"Hmm. Do You mean a little Girl with a Mickey Mouse toy?" The security asked for assurance.

Jessica went near the Huge gate, Her heart was beating fast. "Y-yes. Have You seen Her?"

"Uhm. Well yeah. She said Her name was Krystal. She went here because She's lost and the rain was pouring really hard last night." It was indeed Krystal.

"Where is She? May We See Her?" Yuri asked quickly.

The Guard shook His head. "She stayed the night here, She was having a high fever since last night, and early morning She was having convulsions, so Sir Donghae and Miss Dahae decided to rush Her to the Hospital." He explained.

Jessica felt Her knees go numb of what She heard, thankfully that Yuri was there to hold Her. "Donghae? Lee donghae?" She asked and the security nodded.

They Thanked the Guard and immediately ride on the Car. Jessica was about to call Donghae when She received a call.

It was Tiffany. "Tiff?"

"Jessi! Where are You, huh? What are You.."

"Tiff, I don't have time to talk to You, I got an emergency here." She shouted. Yuri held Her hand as He Drive the Car.

"What emergency is that? This is important Jessi! Krystal is in the hospital right now! Where are You?" Tiffany shouted back.

Jessica almost lost a grip on Her phone. How did they know? "Hello?! You come here now! I need to talk to You! I'm gonna send You the Hospital's address." Tiffany angrily said then hang up.

Jessica cried. "Oh God! Please make My Sister in good condition. Please!" She prayed. She can't afford if something happens to Her.

Yuri parked the Car and helped Jessica. They almost run to the information booth.