Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)

Hello guys!!!

Warning: Again, Hardcore smuts!! Read at your own risks!! ㅎㅎㅎ

Here it is!!

Chapter 58:

"Yes.. thank you very much." Yuri ended the call. He just talk to some people to set up the Yacht a romantic vibe and cook some dinner for Him and his wife.

Jessica like to stay there until tomorrow morning, and of course whatever his wife wants she will get.

He glance at the sleeping beauty on top of him, Jessica is still sleeping, maybe getting lots of energy for the blessings.

He chuckled at his wife's antics, he still can't believe how she got her energy and will to do things.

Yuri hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "I love you Sica.." He whispered.

He decided to just watch TV first and not bother to wake her up. He don't wanna face her wrath once he interrupted her sleep.

After awhile Jessica woke up, she look around and remembered what happened a few hours back. She smiled and look at her husband.

"Hello Handsome!!" She greeted.

Yuri turned to him and cupped her face. "Hi Gorgeous!" He greeted back pecking her lips.

"Are you ready for another round?" She asked as she slide on the bed and sat up.

"Woah! You just woke up and you're already into it huh!" Yuri said as he sat up too, leaning his back on the headrest.

"Who wouldn't want to make love with such a handsome husband as you! I love you Yul." She said and kissed him.

The Tanned guy picked her up then put her on his lap, he cupped her face kissing her thoroughly.

"You'll let me do everything right?" Jessica asked between their kisses. "Hmm? Just for today babe. Please." She pleaded as she lick his lip.

Yuri bit her tongue then suck it. "Hmm." They both moaned, as his hands slid on her bum and gave her few hard smack.

"Oohhh!" Jessica moaned as she broke the kiss. "Yul.. that.. that feels so good.." She kissed his cheek while panting.

"Sica.. I love you.." Yuri whispered.

They were having the best moment of their day when Jessica's phone rings. Yuri broke the kiss and told his wife about it.

"Baby.. your phone.." He mumbled.

Jessica didn't care and just kiss his neck and going down. Yuri sighed and get the phone. He look at the caller and found that it's Tiffany.

"H-Hello?" Yuri answered with ragged breathing. He look at his wife only to find her stroking his limp shaft while kissing it's big head.

"Yul!! The kids wouldn't stop crying!!" Tiffany shouted on the other line.

"What?" He asked and called his wife's attention.

The blonde girl was so busy sucking her husband's big member and didn't mind Yuri.

"The kids kept calling Jessi." Tiffany whined.

"Aahh!" Yuri moaned then cover his mouth. "Ah.. i mean. I'll give Sica the phone." He said and stop his wife from her amazing blowjob.

Jessica look up and saw Yuri signaling her to talk to Tiffany. She sighed as she let the shaft go and straddled his lap once again.

"What is it Tiff?" She asked a little irritated. She wanted to please her husband but Tiffany is unintentionally halting their lovemaking.

"Jessi!! The kids are looking for you!"