Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..

Helloooooo!!!

Chapter 32:

Yuri and Jessica were cuddling on the couch, Jessica was reading a book while Yuri was watching Movies. She was leaning on Yuri's chest, while he was caressing her tummy. Yuri will time to time kiss her on her neck and shoulder.

"Baby, are you hungry?" Yuri asked. Jessica nodded her head cutely.

He sat her up and was about to stand up when Jessica stopped her. "Why?" He asked.

Jessica frowned. "Just ask the helper to make food." She pulled Yuri back on the sofa.

"No baby, i'm gonna make you and our baby some food." He smiled and cupped her cheeks. "You're so cute." He stood up again but got pulled back.

Yuri creased his eyebrows and looked at her. Jessica was pouting her lips like a kid. "Chuchu." She said . Yuri smiled and kissed her lips.

"I love you." He whispered and walked to the kitchen.

"Eesshh." Jessica heard groans from their family but she could care less.

"Look at her, she's acting like a kid in front of Yuri. Gah!" Auntie Miyoun complained seeing her acting all cute.

"You were like that too when you are carrying, Stephanie." Uncle Leo said laughing.

"Yah! Jessica had it worse than me! She only eat if Yuri eats. Sheesh!" The older Hwangs are laughing.

Krystal who was sleeping in the room woke up, she went out and carefully walked down the stairs, good thing she doesn't have school today so she was able to bond with her family.

"Oh baby! You're awake!" Yuri who was holding a plate of sandwiches greeted her. She lazily spread her arms, Yuri gave the plate on the helper and carried her. "Oppa made some sandwich, eat with Unnie, Okay?" He kissed her cheeks.

"Oww. The princess have waken up!" Poppa Hwang said a little too loud for Jessica to hear, he looked at Jessica with a teasing visage. Jessica made face and the Hwangs laughed, they knew Jessica and Krystal have silent competition for Yuri's attention.

Yuri seated on the couch with Krystal on his lap. The helper put the foods down on the center table and leave. He then started to feed them.

"On the Blue corner, four year old kid, with lots of charm and cunningness. Wearing a blue dress and cute face, the adorable Krystal Jung!" Uncle Leo said sounding like an announcer. The family laughed again.

"And On the red corner, twenty six year old girl, with a brain of a four year old kid, has lots of cringing acts that will make your toes curl in annoyance. Wearing a pink dress and annoyed face, the big belly Jessica Jung!" Daddy Jung added. The family laughed out loud.

"Round one!" They said, the three couldn't hear them because of the loud sound from the speaker.

They watched the three like they are in a TV Show.

Yuri who was oblivious to the competition was busy feeding the two girls, Jessica was hugging him by the arm. While Krystal was still sitting on his lap. "Seobang, i want to sleep." She said lovingly stroking his arm.

Yuri kissed her on the forehead and looked at her. "Okay, after you finish this." Yuri said giving her the sandwich.

Krystal cupped His face and made him face her. "Oppa, Kwyshtal wants to pway." She pouted. Yuri smiled at her cuteness and kissed her cheeks.

"Oppa will play with you later." He told her. Jessica pouted.

"Seobang!! What about cuddle?" She whined.