Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents

Chapter 14:

"I'm excited to go back home, I miss My bed!!" Jessica exclaimed while comfortably sitting on Her seat.

They are now in the plane going back to Seoul. Yuri hugged Her and leave a peck on Her Cheek.

"Baby~ I want Us to Stay in Our House when We got there." He whispered.

"You're bringing Us to Your Apartment?"

"No, in Our house with My Family."

She gasp and calm down when She saw Him creased His eyebrows. "Uhm. Isn't it too soon, Yul?" She asked.

Yuri held Her hand and intertwine with His. "You don't want it? Don't You wanna meet My Eomma?"

She shook Her head, it's not that She don't want to meet His Family but She thinks that Their Relationship is just starting. Is Meeting the Family should take place? But if He really insist then She has to agree since She don't want any misunderstandings between Them because She feels uneasy every time Yuri ignores Her.

"Anything for My Seobang." She said Kissing His Lips.

"Seobang?" He asked in surprise.

"Why? You told Me I'm Your Wife, then You are My Seobang." She giggled.

"Gah! Okay then, Sicababy." He agreed and gave Her a long kiss.

They stopped when a smack on Yuri's head was felt. "Yah! Yah! Can't you get enough of each other? Stop kissing will You? I miss My Mushroom..."

"We don't care." Yuri scoffed.

"You don't care huh, I will tell My Mushroom Your Little Secret to end Your PDA-ing. And I will make you two suffer by making out with Tiffany and You two can't do anything but to envy Us." He said then laughed like a Villain.

"You can't do that." Jessica told Him. Taeyeon looked at Her.

"Of course, I can. Wanna bet?" He asked. But all of them know that Taeyeon will never do that.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Just go back to Your seat." Yuri shoo Him.

Almost 6pm when They arrived to Seoul, They all went to Their respective cars and drive home. Yuri drives the car while Jessica seated next to Him. Yoong and Krystal were seating next to each other, sleeping.

Yuri held Her hand and kissed it. "Are You tired, Baby? You can still sleep."

Jessica just smiled, She's actually nervous to meet His Mother, "What if Your Mom don't like me. Will You fight for Me?" She thought.

An Hour and a half have past and They arrived at the Mansion, Jessica's heart was beating five times faster than Normal. She was thinking of what She will do, will She just bow to her? Or hug her? She don't know.

Yuri looked at Her nervous face and caressed it. "Are You okay, Baby?"

"Y-yeah. I mean.. will I be okay? What kind of girl Your mom wants for You?"

"She likes the girl I like. Don't worry You'll be fine."

"But what if.. let's just cancel it."

"I never thought the feisty CEO Jung is afraid of something. This is the first, Babe. Don't worry, My Eomma don't bite." He kissed Her.

Yuri wake Yoong up and went to the backseat to carry Krystal, They then walk inside the Mansion while Holding esch other's hands. "You'll be fine, I promise." He kissed Her Hand.

She sighed, "But what if.."

Yuri cut Her off, "If My Eomma didn't like You, You will never see Me again. I will let You live Your Life alone without Me. What now?"