Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off

Hello!!

How are you guys??

Chapter 70:

Yuri woke up with a loud cry from the other room. He quickly untangled his wife's arms around him and run to the other room.

He was surprised to see the three boys bouncing up and down on Krystal's back and it made the little girl cry.

"Krystal!!" He almost shouted then walked to the bed.

"Oppa!" Krystal cried.

Yuri one by one put the three boys down from Krystal's back. They were playing horsey and they totally enjoyed it since they were laughing so loud.

Yuri carried Krystal and coax her, he's patting her back to calm her down.

"The little superheroes are so sorry baby." He mumbled and kissed her forehead.

"No! The little tickle monsters aren't sorry! They are laughing at Krystal." She pouted and hid on his chest.

Yuri turned to the three boys playing. "Daehan, Minguk, Manse look at me." He ordered.

The three little cute boys look at him at the same time, Daehan was looking at him with his curious eyes while biting his lower lip, Minguk was tilting his head to his right while pointing at him and Manse was all smiles while his both hands in the air.

Yuri bit his lips, he was about to scold them but how can he do that when his kids are acting all cute and innocent?

"Baby look at the boys.. they are so cute." Yuri told her.

Krystal look at the three boys who now went back on playing. She then look at Yuri.

"Oppa should scold the three boys for being bad to Krystal." She told her Oppa.

Yuri sighed and put her down on the floor. He then kneeled down to meet her level.

"Baby, the babies aren't bad.. they're just being playful to you, they were doing that because they love playing with you. You are their favorite playmate." He explained holding both of her arms.

"But Krystal cried because it hurts. Krystal's back is in pain." She complained.

"Oppa will massage it later. I will just talk to the boys." He said and turned to the little Yuri.

"Boys listen to your handsome Dad." He chuckled at his own words. Hearing her giggle the boys smiled at him.

"Dada!" Manse called pointing at him.

"Alright! Your Krystal Noona's back is aching because you three ride on her back. You three have to say sorry." He said then turned to Krystal. "But baby they don't know how to say sorry." He told the little girl.

Krystal pouted and crossed her arms. "Alright! Give your Noona kiss as an apology." He ordered and put Krystal on the bed. "Chuchu." He said and tap Krystal's cheek.

The three boys automatically pouted their lips and leaned to their Noona. Giving her wet kisses.

Krystal wiped her face and Yuri chuckled. "Are you and the boys fine now?" He asked patting the little girl's head.